Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2016, 11:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Cannot boost trains/send gifts/post facilities

There has no been 3 updates since November 13th--First month cannot send gifts/boost trains---3rd month --cannot post facilities since yesterday. When I contacted FT support about the boosting trains/sending gifts--I was told that FT has contacted FB "twice" about this issue. Now I cannot post facilities---don't you think that it is time to take charge of this issue????
I am not the only person that has had these issues!!! I spent money to contact Microsoft and have them remove IE11 and reinstall it without loosing any of my files. They tell me that this issue is not the problem of IE11.
Any idea where the problem is?????
Old Jan 27 2016, 11:16 AM

Quote:
- Posting to the news feed is not working on any part of the game, it looks like the latest facebook update broke that functionality, we hope they will fix that soon. We will file a report tomorrow if it's not fixed by then.
Still an issue today. Why wait until tomorrow? Let them know today.
Old Jan 27 2016, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehufarm View Post
Still an issue today. Why wait until tomorrow? Let them know today.

Hi thehufarm

Raul posted that yesterday evening, I'm sorry about all the problems and thank you for your patience waiting for a fix.
Old Jan 27 2016, 11:42 AM

Seems to be we can post again just the las few min. Thanks <3
Old Jan 27 2016, 12:08 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
Seems to be we can post again just the las few min. Thanks <3
Hi Momma Woods,

Thanks for letting us know. Lets hope it's fixed for everyone else as well

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 27 2016, 12:15 PM

Smile working fc, etc

I am finding lots of new post to work FAC/CLIENTS , INGREDIENTS/BONUSES
Many thanks to whoever is responsible for the fix
Old Jan 27 2016, 03:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
There has no been 3 updates since November 13th--First month cannot send gifts/boost trains---3rd month --cannot post facilities since yesterday. When I contacted FT support about the boosting trains/sending gifts--I was told that FT has contacted FB "twice" about this issue. Now I cannot post facilities---don't you think that it is time to take charge of this issue????
I am not the only person that has had these issues!!! I spent money to contact Microsoft and have them remove IE11 and reinstall it without loosing any of my files. They tell me that this issue is not the problem of IE11.
Any idea where the problem is?????
Hi 3 C Acres,
Yes the problems are with Facebook making changes. The posting facilities appears to be fix, but the IE and Edge problem is still an open ticket with Facebook to fix. I am afraid that Farm Town cannot take charge of a problem generated by Facebook as it is in Facebooks program software where the problem is. There is nothing Farm Town can do to fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2016, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
I am having the same problem... missing a lot of product when they are harvested from people in the marketplace... I have been keeping track of my production for years now and it has NEVER been this bad. Today I missed out on 12,588 or rice alone.. I always could estimate the amount of crops for my planning, but lately I am always out a lot of crops after I calculate my totals for the harvest. This is very frustrating..... and I know about the "no guarantee on the bonus you get", but I don't believe this is not current problem with the game.

Just saying... please try to fix this!
I agree. I've been losing harvests for years but it's worse now. For example, I had close to 200k rice in storage, couldn't post facs and servs all day yesterday so no extra was used and found just 12k when I filled and posted facs just once this morning. When ever I contact support they tell me some nonsense that makes no sense to someone that has played this game from the very beginning.
Really wish someone would take a proper look into this and other long time problems before releasing anything else
Love the devs to pieces and don't want to upset any of them though
Old Jan 27 2016, 09:30 PM

I'm having a problem that I haven't seen before on the forum. I planted peanuts and a few other 12 hr crops around 7am. I've harvested all of them on time but the soybean on farm 19 says they'll be ready in 11.6 hrs. I've memcached, restarted, etc. and it hasn't changed. Can someone look into what I might do? Thank you
Old Jan 27 2016, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I'm having a problem that I haven't seen before on the forum. I planted peanuts and a few other 12 hr crops around 7am. I've harvested all of them on time but the soybean on farm 19 says they'll be ready in 11.6 hrs. I've memcached, restarted, etc. and it hasn't changed. Can someone look into what I might do? Thank you
Hi bjyhey,
Are you sure you didn't just replant those or have a super neighbor that maybe replanted them? I could see there being a problem if all the 12 hour crops you planted were off, but only 1 farm time being off just doesn't seem to be that there could be a game or computer problem. Check your computer date and time to make sure it hasn't changed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread