Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2011, 07:36 AM

and another thank u
i have vision impairment .. sooooo .. the new twinklin seeds are a life saver .. well eyeball saver for me .. i can find missed plots much easier now ... thank u .. sooooo much
Old Jun 02 2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicn View Post
I see the belt colors by each seed in the store...but that's the only thing I've seen different...what am I missing here?
so,

once you get a black belt for a seed.... that's it?...a black 7 inside a belt. If you continue to plant that seed, will those who harvest get the "big" bonus or just the % chance of getting a bonus of some sort?

I can see a few, perhaps very few, who will now plant everything so that they can get a "trophy" or something for the most black belts.

Hmmmm ,.. I have 3 black belts hanging in the closet, but I really only need one of them to keep my pants up.

Maybe the devs will offer another avatar outfit with colored belts... but you can only buy one if you have so many crops which earned that color.

haha

Old Jun 02 2011, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
UPDATE:: *POPUPS DISABLED Except for BLACK Belt**THANKS RAUL!--YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!..WWWOOOHOOOO!!!
Seeeeeee! I TOLD you guys they listen!

Errr . . . and did the belts become more of a challenge??? Please oh please oh PLEASE! Guess I'd better go find that post and read . . . Y'all listened, right? Right?

Edit:

Ok . . . I'm holding on by my fingernails here, Raul's post says, "while we tune up the system." That's just GOT to mean making the belts harder to get. Please, Santa?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫

Last edited by Farmer_Susan; Jun 02 2011 at 08:16 AM.
Old Jun 02 2011, 08:27 AM

I just want to say thank you for another great release. I really love the cars going in opposite directions.
Old Jun 02 2011, 08:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down DELs biggest stuff up - Farmtown or Farmville

Farmtown is a great game but the latest belt upgrade has made the game the same as Farmville.

Many people left Farmville because of the constant need to ask neighbours to click on posts for something the need to complete a project. Click on this and click on that for something in return.

Farmtown Belt system is heading the same way as Farmville.

I've quit many games or blocked many posts because my wall became an advertisement for a gaming company.

MY WALL is so I and my friends can communicate between each other.. NOT for me to search through all the unwanted posts for any missed posts from my friends and relatives ,,

I have over 30 active Farmtown players... and over 80 neighbours - just think how much junk will be posted to my wall now....

30 notification to work at their utitlies
30 notifications to get clients
30 x 3 notifications to send iingredients
at least 30 notification that someone got a belt..
and that only from my neighbours how much more will I get from their friends and other unknown players.

This is Farmtown DEV FIRST biggest mistake... ALL you done is ANNOYED you Loyal players

I like the belt system but HATE the notification system - Adjust it to so only appear in Game Request Area Only and NOT on my wall

I for one will be hitting the skip button each time.

Reward us for achieving and let us post the achievement.
Old Jun 02 2011, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
Farmtown is a great game but the latest belt upgrade has made the game the same as Farmville.

Many people left Farmville because of the constant need to ask neighbours to click on posts for something the need to complete a project. Click on this and click on that for something in return.

Farmtown Belt system is heading the same way as Farmville.

I've quit many games or blocked many posts because my wall became an advertisement for a gaming company.

MY WALL is so I and my friends can communicate between each other.. NOT for me to search through all the unwanted posts for any missed posts from my friends and relatives ,,

I have over 30 active Farmtown players... and over 80 neighbours - just think how much junk will be posted to my wall now....

30 notification to work at their utitlies
30 notifications to get clients
30 x 3 notifications to send iingredients
at least 30 notification that someone got a belt..
and that only from my neighbours how much more will I get from their friends and other unknown players.

This is Farmtown DEV FIRST biggest mistake... ALL you done is ANNOYED you Loyal players

I like the belt system but HATE the notification system - Adjust it to so only appear in Game Request Area Only and NOT on my wall

I for one will be hitting the skip button each time.

Reward us for achieving and let us post the achievement.

they have disabled the popups and posts except for the black belt.

i am still getting some odd ones that i shouldent but its not as bad as it was.

they acted quick to fix it

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 02 2011, 08:44 AM
Account Not Linked

AL ... Thanks for the quick response.... it look like it has not hit the Australian servers..
much happier ... back to farming <smile>
Old Jun 02 2011, 08:44 AM
Account Not Linked

I am only getting the pop-up for the brown belt. It appears that am not being awarded black belt, although got brown for just under half the harvest for three crops, I never got notice that I had earned the black belt. Maybe it was turned off and brown belt notice left on, because that is the one I am getting. Thank you for getting on this so quickly

Last edited by Texas Star; Jun 02 2011 at 08:47 AM. Reason: When I reloaded for the third time one issue was corrected so I removed that part of the comment.
Old Jun 02 2011, 08:50 AM

I have been away for a while from the game and need to get up to speed on things. I have been outside working in the yard and on my real farm LOL
Raul, you do an amazing job here with all your new updates, thank you!
Get well soon Raul and have yourself a super day.
ChanaMB
Old Jun 02 2011, 09:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I haven't received anything about the belt system on my farm....I'm confused as heck about all this

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread