Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 18 2023, 06:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Post Release Updates - July 17th, 10:40PM

- Gift Manager bugfixes and improvements:

a) New 'Select ##' button in the Select Friends screen to select up to 50 farmers at once when sending gifts or train boosts

b) Bugfix: When using the Store Ingredients/Animals/Plants button in the Gift Manager, the stored gifts were not removed from the screen

c) Bugfix: If you have multiple pending gifts from the same farmer and that farmer is not your neighbour or buddy, if you click the Manage button under the picture and add the farmer to your neighbours or buddies, the Manage button remains on the screen until you close and re-open the Gift Manager

d) Bugfix: If you have farm pass goals to send or accept gifts, you will have to reload the game after sending or accepting gifts in the Gift Manager for farm pass goals to update

e) Bugfix: Pending gift count sometimes not fitting in the red circle

Note: In order to save storage space in our servers, pending gifts that are not accepted in a 60 day timeframe will be removed automatically.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 18 2023, 07:50 AM

Thanks for the update. But why would we want to send out 50 boosts for trains when we are limited to 14 or less per train? That is going to cause a lot to receive expired boost posts
Old Jul 18 2023, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks for the update. But why would we want to send out 50 boosts for trains when we are limited to 14 or less per train? That is going to cause a lot to receive expired boost posts
Hi Early Girl,
We have questioned the developers about that. It may have something to do with shared code in the program and may not have been something intentional.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2023, 10:38 AM

I didn't think it was something intentional. Thanks for bringing it to the attention of the developers
Old Jul 18 2023, 03:12 PM

Default about:blank#blocked

Im getting this message when trying to work a post n the slashkey request wall. I have no idea if I am in the right spot to ask for help or not.
Old Jul 18 2023, 04:31 PM

I’m getting the #blocked message and can’t work facilities or collect bonuses from the wall. 😡
Old Jul 18 2023, 04:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie55 View Post
I’m getting the #blocked message and can’t work facilities or collect bonuses from the wall. 😡
Hi Debbie,
This has already been fixed. Please re start your farms then open the My Requests again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2023, 05:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has updated this thread top post:

Post Release Updates - July 18th, 5:25PM

- You can now ask your friends to send you more of a specific gift by using the 'More' button in your Gift Manager -> My Gifts section. They will see your request in their My Requests -> Other Wall Requests section and will be able to send you the gift from there.
Old Jul 18 2023, 06:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OK - I must’ve missed it, but where did the “hire to work facilities” & “refer clients to service facilities” go? I’m guessing these notices won’t be appearing on Facebook any more…?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 18 2023, 06:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
OK - I must’ve missed it, but where did the “hire to work facilities” & “refer clients to service facilities” go? I’m guessing these notices won’t be appearing on Facebook any more…?
Hi Zeeky Banutski,

On the website there is no posting box to post to Facebook as the game will no longer be there..

When you post them you will only see the popup asking if you want to request them to be worked and then a brief notification that says Request Sent.

They will only show up in the Website Other Wall Requests to those that have you as their neighbour or buddy.

You will not see your own posts there.

You get to it the same method you use on Facebook, via My Requests, or you can use this link if you want to save it to your browser:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/pending_in_wall

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread