Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi all,

With the new expansions, you upgrade by going to the farm you want to upgrade, then go to the realtors office. this is not a glitch, Raul posted in the release that this will be the case with the changes that have been made with the new farm selector manager.

Best thing to do is make farm 16 your default farm, and upgrade from there
I did Rob, and its working now, thank you so much... now where to put that funeral home that it won't upset the old folks at the nursery and don't take from the happy people going to eat out... decisions, decisions... oh well will find a spot for it. It is really pretty though one of the best buildings I've seen, love it!!
Old Sep 27 2012, 12:49 PM

I posted my facilities and my friends/neighbors are telling me they can't work them because they won't load.
Old Sep 27 2012, 12:54 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
I sure HOPE the devs didn't mean to disable the Mem Cache cleaner since it FIXED so many other problems within the game!!! PLEASE bring it back!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring it back!!!! every time my farm lagged up, i could run that, and then the problems would be fixed!!!
Old Sep 27 2012, 01:10 PM

i guess i was lucky with all of it this time.. no problems and I thank you for that... i think in the market of real farming the farmer gets his reward by the seeds he plants.. i would much prefer that to a Funeral home.. death is not game many of my neighbors have cancer..lung and liver disease.. some are dyeing and play this game for diversion and companionship... some have very sick children.. well they know i have this maybe not but i well have to be careful not to share any thing..we have solder coming home dead....there survivors are playing this game... wars and 911 for me i lost a child.. could we have something ells to buy please...
Old Sep 27 2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
Ok i cant work other people's facitlities........getting the error saving data x025 thing....anyone know whats going on?
Dont get the error message - just get on the farm and then nothing. Ive tried loading my own farm and going to the neighbours farm first. Tried 4 different people - no luck. Dont usually have this problem.

Using WF8 and Google Chrome, Windows 7

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 27 2012, 01:20 PM

OMGOSH, I love the new stuff and the option of moving the farms around was genius ~!!! WOW THIS IS AWESOME~!!!
TYTYTYTYTYTY
Old Sep 27 2012, 01:38 PM

yayyyeverything seems to be running perfectly now ) a huge ty for all the new stuff
Old Sep 27 2012, 01:38 PM
Account Not Linked

had to stop and tell this I guess I am buying so much stuff I was just now asked for a security check Hate those words they have you type most the time I have to keep clicking until I get some I can read
Old Sep 27 2012, 01:42 PM

Wonderful update. (Of course, there's a BUT.......)

Lots of people have Jewish stars on their coffins. If you must add funeral facilities, please don't release them on Yom Kippur and overlook that fact.

Would it be possible to add a "go to this farm" option on the farm manager?

Thank you and happy farming!!!
Old Sep 27 2012, 01:46 PM

Have 2 items to report on todays update
1. Standing Spray - can't find Glads anywere to create the Standing Spray, also not available as gift.

2. Bought the Trubo fishing boat, now when hired to work fishing only on someones farm I don't have Turbo or 5x5 boat available.
Closed Thread