Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 27 2013, 01:21 PM

The Max level was 34 and 150,000 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
While I do enjoy a quote from the late great Douglas Adams, I think you will find it the maximum level was 32 (not what is (6 x 7)
Old Dec 29 2013, 08:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you dev's for the change to the storage it makes moving the giftable trees a lot easier now since you can store 4 gifted trees in 1 space and that the FC items doesn't take up space.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 29 2013, 09:55 AM

I have been re miss in not sending thank you's to Raul for the gift of the extra Farm Cash. It was appreciated. Again thank you

Fritz

Last edited by 1fritz; Dec 29 2013 at 09:56 AM. Reason: missed a word
Old Dec 29 2013, 04:13 PM

Angry

When is farmtown going to get the wall request issue fixed? I cant see any of my neighbors posts due to all the other posts on my farmtown wall request page. When is farmtown going to find another venue besides Facebook? I am at one of the upper levels and am so disgusted with all of the changes that I may walk away from Farmtown and facebook because of all the changes made here. Its flat frustrating and irritating.http://www.slashkey.com/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif
Old Dec 29 2013, 04:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnobles View Post
When is farmtown going to get the wall request issue fixed? I cant see any of my neighbors posts due to all the other posts on my farmtown wall request page. When is farmtown going to find another venue besides Facebook? I am at one of the upper levels and am so disgusted with all of the changes that I may walk away from Farmtown and facebook because of all the changes made here. Its flat frustrating and irritating.http://www.slashkey.com/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif
Facebook is the one doing the changes and Slashkey and Farm Town has nothing to do with it. Farm Town can't move away from FB cause your FB ID number is what logs you into Farm Town. If FT would move away from FB then everyone would have to start over at level 1 and I don't know about everyone else, but I have spent too much money on this game to start back over at level 1.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 29 2013, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Facebook is the one doing the changes and Slashkey and Farm Town has nothing to do with it. Farm Town can't move away from FB cause your FB ID number is what logs you into Farm Town. If FT would move away from FB then everyone would have to start over at level 1 and I don't know about everyone else, but I have spent too much money on this game to start back over at level 1.
agree I have probably spend hundreds of dollars on facilities and tools and would be pretty annoyed if i had to start from scratch has taken me over 4 years to get to 25 million XP and over 2 billion coins
Old Dec 29 2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hear, Hear, KnightRider. I would want all my money back or at lease my farms the way they are now and everything I have purchased if they ever did that.
Old Dec 30 2013, 04:06 AM

Is it my imagination, or has the FT feed been cleaned up a bit? All I see now are FT posts, they're just very much NOT in chronological order.

I thought I better check because I could possibly just be blinded by grief and wishful thinking.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Dec 30 2013, 07:58 AM

Just a quick thank you to developers for the new levels and double farm cash! Also for the raise on the step maximum for the quests
Old Dec 30 2013, 02:19 PM

When working other peoples farms loading user does not work correctly so you are unable to leave that farm; to get out of farm you have to close fb and ft! This has happened to me on two different computers so I know its not my computer.
Closed Thread