Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasgram View Post
Why are all the trains, locomotive and stuff all going the same way and cannot be rotated?? I would like the trains to be able to go different directions.

Also, I need more canvas, I keep running out of it no matter how many textile facilities I have, need to increase the output.

Thank you!
[1] Trains were released a while back... and at that time is was made clear that the one direction was going to be changed to as many as 4-8 directions in the future. The future is almost here.... be patient.

[2] It is my guess that you need more because you have [a] bought a number of facilities that require canvas in their production, and [b] you want to keep your facilities full and post many times. The game was apparently not designed for us to always have everything at the max.

Old Jun 02 2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
I am having trouble with the barns, chicken coop, ect....giving false reading that they are ready when they are not.
Hi, make sure the date and time are correct on your computer

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 02 2012, 05:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Not sure why Snowy, leather comes from the lorries, sheet metal from the mills, just increase these.
Humm, yeah cuz clearly I didnt know you could do that???....ROFL Not trying to make fun of ya but come on, i think i tried that. Im at max on producing those and still run out which normally would be a big deal except that I did pay cash for these facilities and cant use them as I run out of supplies.
Old Jun 02 2012, 05:27 PM

I have just noticed that I am missing a load of pine trees.... I have a big empty space where they used to be on my farm 4 - http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5259&farm_ix=3
Old Jun 02 2012, 05:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Not really a complaint, just an observation/opinion.

As always, great update. Thank you. and the elusive "next week" items always make me chuckle thinking back years ago with the elusive "coming soon" flowers.
I love this game, and have spent my monthly "game allowance" my husband and I set for video games (usually about $20) on it nearly every update, but I feel the need to state my opinion as others have. I understood having to buy the first set of harvester, plower, and combine. but when we already own the previous "biggest" tool, why do we have to spend 140 FC to "upgrade" to the next biggest tools that come out? I will be keeping my current 5x5 big tools and making do, bc I do all my own farm work anyway. I agree with the person who stated we need a trade-in option (maybe for a discounted price on the new tools) as that would make it a little easier to stomach than shelling out more and more money for more and more tools and the "old" ones you had just sit there, hardly getting used again. And yes, I realize that the devs need income, and I don't have to buy them, so do not chastise me. Just my humble opinion that all the cost for the tools has been a bit ridiculous/greedy, even back when the tools for the facilities when they were being released in increments and being charges nearly 50 FC for each of them to do the next 10 facilities or so. I'm done playing that game.
Maybe something to consider when a good majority of your other more loyal players are older adults, some on fixed incomes. But once again, thanks for the update!
Old Jun 02 2012, 06:34 PM

Since the new release, I have not been able to harvest my wool, It shows that the facility is ready to harvest, but when I try to harvest it says that nothing is ready. What should I do?

This is only for the sheep and llama's- no problem with the cows and chickens.
Old Jun 02 2012, 06:41 PM

I have never received an answer by a moderator and wonder why I even still try. However, I worked on a neighbor's farms on Friday and found she had a 15th farm. I thought that she was probably processed by a server getting info sooner that mine. Much to my dismay the June 1 new release promises farm 15 on the next release. What is up???????
Old Jun 02 2012, 06:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berle View Post
I have never received an answer by a moderator and wonder why I even still try. However, I worked on a neighbor's farms on Friday and found she had a 15th farm. I thought that she was probably processed by a server getting info sooner that mine. Much to my dismay the June 1 new release promises farm 15 on the next release. What is up???????
No one has a 15th farm it is not out yet, they must have had 12 farms and you thought it was 15 cause it was even.

I am not a mod but I still answer questions when I can.
Old Jun 02 2012, 07:17 PM

Default 6x6

purchased all the 6x6 upgrades(ripoff).Now none of my combines work,not even the 5x5.have to harvest,plow then seed individually.Now takes three times as long.There's really not much of an upgrade withe 6x6 tools.Should have gone to 8x8 instead!
Old Jun 02 2012, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggator76e View Post
purchased all the 6x6 upgrades(ripoff).Now none of my combines work,not even the 5x5.have to harvest,plow then seed individually.Now takes three times as long.There's really not much of an upgrade withe 6x6 tools.Should have gone to 8x8 instead!
Hi, the combines have been moved to the third row on the extended tool bar .. are you sure you are selecting them and not the individual tools ?
Closed Thread