Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 02 2010, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
I think we would have to settle out of court because they didn't say which Friday they were talking about
Well, it could be like the flowers announcement of 2 weeks

*Visitors are welcome; beggars are not. While avatar may be present, I may not be. Feel free to leave note.

*40 is fabulous!!!

-------

River's Edge
Old Jul 02 2010, 05:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletdolphn View Post
I would like to make one suggestion if i may. When selling at the market it's great that it separates from plants, from animals, fish and whatever the 4th one is, could you add one that's "from factories" or "from production" or something like that? I noticed when i went into the plants etc my selling time was fast like it used to be, but i still had to go through the big list to get everything that has been made in a factory. Maybe you have already started on this feature, if so i appreciate it. If not, could you pls consider it. It's really annoying how long it takes to sell things at the market, not fast like it used to be.
If you look at the option drop down closely you will see that it has a scroll bar on the right side. Scroll down and chose from facilities. It is already there.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 02 2010, 05:11 AM

Level:
XP:

i'm loving that tall grass... but i think i'm going to wait to get it until i see today's updates and see if we are able to apply it in like patches or squares like the stone paths that would be cool to have it like that with corners and such..

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 02 2010, 05:12 AM

Actually, I have a 2nd suggestion

When storing animals in the barns, can we get an option to not have the pop up *every* time about how we can still harvest the animal? I'm think it could be similar to the one to remember to "harvest and store" for the session. I mean less pop ups should mean less bandwidth right?

Hope this makes sense.

*Visitors are welcome; beggars are not. While avatar may be present, I may not be. Feel free to leave note.

*40 is fabulous!!!

-------

River's Edge
Old Jul 02 2010, 05:17 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlsluder View Post
I heard we were getting new Levels...is this true? I have been stuck at level 90 since the last update. Is there any reason the levels couldn't just continue to go up as we progress? I love Farm Town, I have been at it for a very long time
I would imagine that the levels can't just increase as we as we progress is that it takes time to build up rewards for people as they level up. New stuff for them to be able to buy that doesn't become available until like level 100.

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by speedmonkey; Jul 02 2010 at 05:45 AM.
Old Jul 02 2010, 05:18 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
(close your eyes Raul) do like a lot of us... layer crops.... layer trees on top of crops........ one way to have so much added fun...... I know it causes loading troubles but I only do two layers and i have most of my animals inside the facilities that makes it load much easier.... that has really helped with loading issues...... for me even being on dial up.... Farm Town is loading much better the last few days......
How do you layer trees?

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 02 2010, 05:20 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmorton View Post
Are we also getting another farm? Where else will we plant our crops
For cryin' out loud! The full update hasn't even rolled out yet. How about we let them finish one update before we start requesting more new stuff. It has only been 8 days since the last one, and they are already rolling out another.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 02 2010, 05:21 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by plbright View Post
I am seeing we can make cinnamon, but not where to make it? Or where to produce wood... so I'm guess we have more to come!

Off I go to figure out where to put more facilities!!! Oh My!!!
It says right in the very first posting in this thread that we will be getting new facilities tomorrow.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 02 2010, 05:29 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouW View Post
I LOVE the new backgrounds! The high grass adds so much to the farm.. it's far more realistic. I'm not sure why anyone would want that dark brown but then, who knows!!

I did have one problem with it - I have my trees, flowers, and crops layered and when I changed the grass, it left square holes in my fields. The plots with crops on them disappeared. I found that when I harvest what's left of the crop and replace the missing plots, all is once again, well. I can live with losing a bit of cotton or whatever. That is such a nice addition!
I think that we are pretty much on our own if we use things like layering. I remember reading some where in the forum that at anytime those glitches may disappear along with the layers of stuff on them. Thanks for the heads up on that though I will keep it in mind in the future. How do you layer trees and flowers?

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread