Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2012, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
Good luck finding a game where the devs care more than the Farm Town ones.
yeah no kidding hahaha I tried them all before sticking with FT not one of them give a hoot about their players except the devs in FT.
Old Jun 02 2012, 01:48 AM
Account Not Linked

I like the new train crossing gates, but you only have them for traffic going South and West, there is no view for roads that go North and East unless you put the train crossing gate in the middle of the road, hopefully we will be able to switch the South and West to South and East, same with the boomgates they are going North and East only

Last edited by KnightRider; Jun 02 2012 at 01:53 AM.
Old Jun 02 2012, 01:48 AM

So am I not understanding this. We no longer have a 5 x 5 combine that we paid for that works. We have to do everything individually or buy the 6 x 6. I have not seen this addressed and I went to work my farm and see that my 5 x 5 no longer works. I paid for those so it doesn't seem right that they are no longer functional. I love this game but as a retired person on a fixed income, there is a limit on how much money I can spend on a game. I used to be able to keep up but that is not impossible.
Old Jun 02 2012, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
.....and after all it is a public forum and one can voice ones opinions
yup, and mine is its gonna take a sh*load more than this to turn away these here folks in large numbers, driverdave, just sayin, chocolate flavored smack crack is a hard habit to break - i know i'm strugglin! (all i ever bought were 4x4s and i have enjoyed the **** outta ft...)
Old Jun 02 2012, 01:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
So am I not understanding this. We no longer have a 5 x 5 combine that we paid for that works. We have to do everything individually or buy the 6 x 6. I have not seen this addressed and I went to work my farm and see that my 5 x 5 no longer works. I paid for those so it doesn't seem right that they are no longer functional. I love this game but as a retired person on a fixed income, there is a limit on how much money I can spend on a game. I used to be able to keep up but that is not impossible.
Your 5X5 should still work, what happens when you click on your 5X5, I just tried my 5X5 and it still works.
Old Jun 02 2012, 02:08 AM

When I click on my 5 x 5 it will only let me do one thing..either harvest, plow or seed. I can't do the combine.
Old Jun 02 2012, 02:13 AM

Hmmmm ... so .... if I decide not to buy the 6x6 stuff there is actually nothing much in this upgrade at all? Some signs, 30x30 expansions and belts and dans, how disappointing. Waiting for 'next week'

The sad thing is that we will eventually have to get sucked into the 6x6 stuff to get another tool somewhere in the future

Thanks for trying Dev's but this is the first time I have been really disappointed with an upgrade

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Jun 02 2012, 02:22 AM

I can not use my harvest/plow/plant combine tool since todays new release!
Old Jun 02 2012, 02:37 AM

I can not move to my other farms, my avatar keeps saying she is busy, please help and fix the problem, thanks for the new signs and looking forward to next week....Great job!
Old Jun 02 2012, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
Mine works OK - they have moved the icon in the tool box though - bottom of second column from the right

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread