Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 16 2021, 06:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbj View Post
This morningI was able to get thu #5 but 6 would not work all I got was black screen with the white diamond almost loading which is what I get now...1338879871 unfortunately I cannot find that list again?? Yes I am a ding-a ling! I am on Safari 12.1 with Mac Os sierra 10.12.16 Thanks again CBJ
Hi cbj,
Please read the message in the banner above your farms and provide the 3 items requested in a post here.
Many are having trouble with Safari, so please try another browser such as Opera.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2021, 06:19 PM

Default Use of touch screen

Thanks Raul for all the work keeping us up and farming. The continuing updates are certainly appreciated.
I have noticed one serious problem for me. I use two different computers, a laptop and an all in one, both have touch screen. I can no longer use touchscreen effectively or at all. It is especially a problem for fishing as I have no massive boat. I have always been able to just tap very quickly on any waters to fish, Now I have to place finger on screen over water, move it a bit then tap.
I have had to get back to using a mouse and with it notice a delay from placing cursor over a water and it showing as highlighted.
My hope is that these difficulties will be addressed but am not sure if it is a widespread problem.
Again keep up the good work. Hope to be back to helping neighbors soon.
Old Jan 16 2021, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mikkisone,
Outside links are not allowed. If you want to get them to the information please tell them what to search for without a linbk.
So very sorry did not know that. Was just trying to help.
Old Jan 16 2021, 06:43 PM

It is easier to tell you what DOES work. My game loads, but no avatar. I think I can accept gifts, but have no gift box. Cannot add to storage. Cannot go to the Market place to sell goods. Cannot empty and restock Facilities not even with the Facilities Mananger. Do not want to plant and harvest because My storage was almost full before the transition.

Facebook USER ID number is: 1428107743

Never had a problem playing before the switch.

Not very happy,
gardengnome1234

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 16 2021 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary list
Old Jan 16 2021, 06:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome1234 View Post
It is easier to tell you what DOES work. My game loads, but no avatar. I think I can accept gifts, but have no gift box. Cannot add to storage. Cannot go to the Market place to sell goods. Cannot empty and restock Facilities not even with the Facilities Mananger. Do not want to plant and harvest because My storage was almost full before the transition.

Facebook USER ID number is: 1428107743

Never had a problem playing before the switch.

Not very happy,
gardengnome1234
Hi Gardengnome,
Please read the first post of this thread to see what is currently available. The other functions the develoers are working on adding them.

If your storage is close to full then you can go from there to sell in the market to lower your amounts. Open the storage and click on the button in one of the items to go to the market to sell.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2021, 07:11 PM

Default farm town

I cannot get into farm town not loading. Have a black screen that says unity. I need to get back into my game......Help
Cindy Britzman
Old Jan 16 2021, 07:16 PM

Default Unable to harvest

Unable to to harvest using tools, cannot go to neighbors farm to work and pick up goods. Last line for INFO Memory Stats: WebGL 1.0 WebGLMem:441256MB Video Men: 512
Old Jan 16 2021, 07:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy Britzman View Post
I cannot get into farm town not loading. Have a black screen that says unity. I need to get back into my game......Help
Cindy Britzman
Hi Cindy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the HTML version. Please read the banner message above your farms and provide the requested information here.
Old Jan 16 2021, 07:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlenz View Post
Unable to to harvest using tools, cannot go to neighbors farm to work and pick up goods. Last line for INFO Memory Stats: WebGL 1.0 WebGLMem:441256MB Video Men: 512
Hi dlenz,
If you can't use your tools because they are greyed out and you have them out on your farms please put them in your storage. Then you should see them in your toolbox. If they are still greyed out reload your farms.
The rest you are asking about has not been added into the game yet. You can find out what is available in the first post of this thread.
Old Jan 16 2021, 07:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Error message report

I'm User: 100000203151275
When I went from my default farm to another of my farms, there were 6 error messages like the following regarding Download Worker.

2021-01-17 01:32:20.571 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-3.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl