Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 29 2011, 02:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK View Post
in order for me to purchase the COMBINE .. @ 35 FC

i first have to purchase the 4X4 plow @45 then up grade that to the 5X5 @30 FC to then spend even again for the COMBINE...

and of course i have to get the harvester then up grade again ...

so this COMBINE is costing a bloody fortune in FC .... THAT IS CRAZY and penalizes the ones that can only invest in FC one time .. ! like me..

please tell me this is not so....
LOL - Yep. This is true. Thanks for posting this, because for a moment or two I was thinking of buying more farm cash to spring for this for my husband and I. But, now that you've posted this I can see how this does not fit in with the frugal lifestyle I am trying to adopt. But, instead of filling my [real] car with gas, I could buy the FC and get these tools. But, then I couldn't go to work, so that doesn't work. Stupid priorities!! LOL Too bad I couldn't crank out gas in my backyard like I can on FarmTown!! Unfortunately, I've spent hundreds of real $$ on this game. I enjoy it, and I can justify most of what I've spent. But, with the economy being the way it is, I guess I'll just have to work harder on my farms. I need to buy a *real* rototiller for my *real* yard. There is where my Farm Cash has to go this month. = )