Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 23 2021, 08:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrackler View Post
USER ID number ( 1566476208 )
Farm 33 msg when I Click on my basil planted, the message displayed says basil wil be ready to harvest in 1.6 days instead of 1.6 hours. T message has the wrong time.
Hi Joyrackler,
I have moved your post to the thread about the Game Migration since you are able to play. Please post any questions or problems you have in this thread.
The only thing that can cause the times to change would be if your computer's date and time were off either when you planted those or when you were looking at them now.
Did you irrigate those and maybe what you are seeing is the waste time instead of the ready time?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Can't do anything on neighbors farms. No gift storage showing up. The Hide eye is not located on bottom of page when plowing or harvesting crops. Doesn't show what XP points total are when you hover over the number. When will you be able to access facilities and start doing things in them? Points are rolling over into the next level. I am stuck at the same level.
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistybutterfly View Post
Can't do anything on neighbors farms. No gift storage showing up. The Hide eye is not located on bottom of page when plowing or harvesting crops. Doesn't show what XP points total are when you hover over the number. When will you be able to access facilities and start doing things in them? Points are rolling over into the next level. I am stuck at the same level.
Hi mistybutterfly,
I have moved your post to the News & Announcements subject thread about the Game Migration.

The functions you are asking about have not been added yet. You can see what is available currently in the first post of this thread. Additions to what is in the game will be posted there.

Your XP points are going up as you work, but the levels part has not been added yet. When they do add that you will jump up to the level for the XP you have earned and should get your farm cash for those at that time.

The eye is only used on the smaller tools. If you are using any of the larger tree, flower or EX tools for the crops then it shows the tool with a way to change between the extent and highlight options.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:28 PM

Default cant play

Can not get to maps, access trains (that I paid farmtown cash for, can't access the factory manager to you the tools to load and cashout factories (which I also paid farmcash for). Can not interact with others. Can not find my giftbox. You should have had all of this working before the switch Your developers had plenty of time to get this done. Not happy with this.
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydrbride View Post
Can not get to maps, access trains (that I paid farmtown cash for, can't access the factory manager to you the tools to load and cashout factories (which I also paid farmcash for). Can not interact with others. Can not find my giftbox. You should have had all of this working before the switch Your developers had plenty of time to get this done. Not happy with this.
Hi spydrbride,
I have moved your post to the thread about the Game Migration since you are able to play. Please post any questions or problems you have in this thread.

The functions you are asking about have not been added yet. You can find what is currently available in the first post of this thread. You will find any updates there as they are added.

The developers are working hard to get all the functions added back into the game. As this is a very complex game and converting a program from one language to another is not just a quick conversion they have been working on doing so. Please be patient while they work to get it all back working.
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:47 PM

What is this checking the weather, climbing on the tractor stuff goin on at the bottom of my screen when I sign on??

Wow, Now a new thread??? News and Announcements? Where is this at? This is nothing but a wild goose chase anymore!!

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 23 2021 at 10:00 PM.
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:56 PM

Your link just sends me to my farm. Can't say hi or hire for my farms. Can not load and reload factories because I can not goto each and every one because I have 100s of them. This will cause you to lose may loyal players. Some of my farms went to waste according to one of my super neighbor who visits me daily. Not being able to use the tools in the factory manager that I bought with farmtown cash is frustrating. I bought some that ft cash with real money. Well I am a tax pro so I have to work in the morning Good night
Old Jan 23 2021, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie81 View Post
What is this checking the weather, climbing on the tractor stuff goin on at the bottom of my screen when I sign on??

Wow, Now a new thread??? News and Announcements? Where is this at? This is nothing but a wild goose chase anymore!!
Hi Angie,
It along with the orange bar across the bottom are just to show you the game is loading like the Flash version showed loading User and loading different items.
Old Jan 23 2021, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydrbride View Post
Your link just sends me to my farm. Can't say hi or hire for my farms. Can not load and reload factories because I can not goto each and every one because I have 100s of them. This will cause you to lose may loyal players. Some of my farms went to waste according to one of my super neighbor who visits me daily. Not being able to use the tools in the factory manager that I bought with farmtown cash is frustrating. I bought some that ft cash with real money. Well I am a tax pro so I have to work in the morning Good night
Hi spydrbride,
That function is also not working yet. Sorry, but you can not get to my farms currently.

I assure you the developers wanted the game to be fully ready on January first, but they were not able to do so.

The super neighbor function is not quite ready for release. The only thing you can do to not lose the crops you have planted currently is to harvest them yourself. We are in the same situation until the rest of the functions are added.
Old Jan 23 2021, 11:57 PM

Default fish

I noticed that COD are not increasing when fishing.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 24 2021 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Closed Thread