Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnathan View Post
user id 1581733893

Black Screen, Logo and a partial bold white line
Nothing different then 10 days ago

is there a preferred browser?

2021-01-23 22:27:31.838 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-23 22:27:31.840 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-23 22:27:32.473 LOGSessionId: 231427
Browser: unknown: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.2 Safari/605.1.15
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 1.0
GPU-Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
GPU-Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M OpenGL Engine
2021-01-23 22:27:32.782 LOGWarning: Your browser does not support "WebGL 2.0" Graphics API, switching to "WebGL 1.0"
2021-01-23 22:27:36.646 LOGIndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved.
Hi Lynnathan,
As you are on a Mac, most have found that Opera will work. Try that one.

Have you done all updates for your computer that may be showing? If you have not please do them so that you know your computer is as up to date as it can be. With windows computers, you can usually check for those by just typing update in the search box bottom left of your screen and then you'll see something like search for updates which you can click on and then follow the instructions.

When or if you have done those please click on the following link and confirm that you have also already done the 4 items listed under First Load of Farm Town with your browsers. If you haven't done those, please do them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

When those are done, try loading the game. Wait at least 5 minutes. First load can be very slow when using an older computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2021, 04:51 PM

Ticket ID VJY 545536. Found a closed thread and logged on my ID is 100003380354481, my avatar is dragon fly. my box turns says my mac doesn't support unity web gl 2.0 but supports web Gl 1.0 this thread i found was closed don't know hoe to findd again but along the last questions asked it said 235959 Build 22 data successful loaded but NOT stored in the index BD cache due to the error level context handle 35793688 2021-01-23-15:1032 884 Input Manager initialize 2021-01-23 15:19:11 430 LOG Send message Object JS UNITY Bridge not found. I have a mac pro and talked with Marymarcel and she told me to download Opra, I did but still could not load, I have reloaded Safari. If you can help please do I know you are working very hard to get game back on line, IAppreciate all your help Thank you.
Old Jan 23 2021, 05:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100003380354481 View Post
Ticket ID VJY 545536. Found a closed thread and logged on my ID is 100003380354481, my avatar is dragon fly. my box turns says my mac doesn't support unity web gl 2.0 but supports web Gl 1.0 this thread i found was closed don't know hoe to findd again but along the last questions asked it said 235959 Build 22 data successful loaded but NOT stored in the index BD cache due to the error level context handle 35793688 2021-01-23-15:1032 884 Input Manager initialize 2021-01-23 15:19:11 430 LOG Send message Object JS UNITY Bridge not found. I have a mac pro and talked with Marymarcel and she told me to download Opra, I did but still could not load, I have reloaded Safari. If you can help please do I know you are working very hard to get game back on line, IAppreciate all your help Thank you.
Hi,
The first thing I would ask is have you done all the updates for your Mac Pro? That is very important and may determine whether you will be able to get the game to load.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2021, 05:42 PM

I am stuck. I am still in the gameroom and I have tried everything I know to do. It shows me with Level 2 and I am on Level 400 something. I have 12 farms and I am getting really frustrated with his I have been trying to get to the right place for 2 weeks. Please help
Old Jan 23 2021, 05:48 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Biker Dash

Good to see all the progress so far towards changing over to HTML5/WebGL with the passing of Flash. While I am eagerly awaiting things such as facilities and buying/expanding farms and such returning, I also understand that this has got to be a monumental task, so I shall wait patiently for said features.
Excellent job so far, everyone. Thank you for making sure that the game lives on.
Old Jan 23 2021, 05:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonmarilyn32@yahoo.co View Post
I am stuck. I am still in the gameroom and I have tried everything I know to do. It shows me with Level 2 and I am on Level 400 something. I have 12 farms and I am getting really frustrated with his I have been trying to get to the right place for 2 weeks. Please help
Hi Thomsonmarilyn,
Please go through Facebook and load your farms that way and see if you have the correct farms. The Gameroom is going away in June according to Facebook and so nothing is being done to support that by Farm Town.
Old Jan 23 2021, 06:23 PM

I am still in the same place. This site says HTNL is off and the message Farm Town Link is not on Please help
Old Jan 23 2021, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonmarilyn32@yahoo.co View Post
I am still in the same place. This site says HTNL is off and the message Farm Town Link is not on Please help
Hi Thomsonmarilyn,
The HTML is only off in the forums, not in your game. Did you try going into your farms through Facebook? If that didn't work please try the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forums and see if you can get in that way.
Not sure what you mean by the Farm Town Link is not on. Where is this you are seeing this message? Do you possible have Farm Town blocked in Facebook?
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Still Same Problem

1. User ID: 700005655
2. stuck @ BLACK
3. WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Thanks for your previous reply... but I still have the same problem although my browser saying that is supports WebGL (seeing a spinning cube)
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meno Ruiz View Post
1. User ID: 700005655
2. stuck @ BLACK
3. WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Thanks for your previous reply... but I still have the same problem although my browser saying that is supports WebGL (seeing a spinning cube)
Hi Meno,
What browser and operating system are you using? Have you tried another browser to see if that will work?
If you try another browser please be sure that cookies and pop ups are allowed according to the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Have you done all updates for your computer that may be showing? If you have not please do them so that you know your computer is as up to date as it can be. With windows computers, you can usually check for those by just typing update in the search box bottom left of your screen and then you'll see something like search for updates which you can click on and then follow the instructions.

I will copy your post to the closed thread for the developers to see and look for a solution to this problem.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl