Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 22 2010, 09:19 PM

Arrow Discussions about Tools

All discussions about Tools

Hi, due to the number of posts we are receiving in relation to Tools in the feedback section we have decided to make an Official thread for the topic. If you wish to provide feedback on this topic please post in this thread.

We are aware that there are some grey areas between feedback and suggestions, however if you only want to make a suggestion we ask that you post in the Suggestion section. This thread is the one to post in for suggestions about Tools.
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634702

We will endeavor to allow a bit more latitude in this section than in the other sections of the forum, however, please bear in mind we must stave off chaos.

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member or out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 29 2023 at 08:39 AM.
Old Dec 05 2010, 02:11 PM

Default Fertilizer

How about making the fertilizing per plot not per farm. Sometimes you don't have enough fertilizer and would like to only fertilize certain areas instead of all of them
Old Dec 05 2010, 02:19 PM

Get your neighbors to send you pigs.....
purchase another pig sty.....
I have more manure than I can possibly ever use....
Old Dec 05 2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
Get your neighbors to send you pigs.....
purchase another pig sty.....
I have more manure than I can possibly ever use....
i think i have about 80 or 90 pigs and in never run out i use it all the time
Old Dec 05 2010, 07:41 PM

2 Pig stys and 40 pigs. I can't use it all, collecting 2 times a day.
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Dec 05 2010, 07:55 PM

i have 1 sty fiiled to cap. I have over 3000 piles of poop being stored. There is no reason why 1 sty, filled up and collected 2x a day, isn't enough..I collect 200 piles a day, enough to do 4 farms...if need be stagger the fertilzing and don'y fertilize at 3 days if the crops are still fertilized... a 4 day crop will still be fertilized on teh 4th day as long as you fertilized it before it was mature.....if it was per plot than people would ***** and moan about it taking up to much time like they do the facilities....
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Dec 14 2010, 06:49 PM

was going to ask whether we needed to fertilise even though the crops were fertilised prior to maturity, but this has answered my question. thank you :-)
Old Dec 14 2010, 08:05 PM

I have enough pigs manure, more than I can spread them. The trick is to get more pigs. I can't remember how many pigs do an entire farm, but all I've got was a little over 100 pigs and I've put most of them in the stys, except for a few that walk about the places; and that is plenty manure for me already!! Once a farm is fertilized, the whole farm stays fertilized for at least 72 hours, and within these 72 hours you can collect 6 times manure from the stys and that's plenty already. I've only have 4 farms with fields and am never short of crops except in some instances when I would forget to plant rice for the fish.

You only need 50 manure to fertilize a farm for 72 hours.....I think; and even after the 72 hours has elapsed, those crops that you have fertized will STAY BEING FERTILIZED until you harvest them. I have more manure than I can use. Too bad we can't sell them. LOL!!

Sandie Angel
Old Jan 01 2011, 09:58 AM

Default Fertilizing

As a newbie, I need to understand how to fertilize more than one farm.... do I need stys on both farms and then how do I use the manure spreader on a second farm?
Old Jan 01 2011, 11:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESharon View Post
As a newbie, I need to understand how to fertilize more than one farm.... do I need stys on both farms and then how do I use the manure spreader on a second farm?
No you do not need stys on both farms. Put the manure spreader in your storage and then you can use it from the Extended Toolbox. Select it and click anywhere on the farm. That will fertilize it for 72 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.