Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jan 29 2019, 05:06 PM

I was going to suggest we somehow recycle waste from the products we have made in our facilities. The recycled waste is then used in a second facility to produce new glass bottles or jam jars, fleece clothing from plastic bottles, bikes from aluminum drinks cans etc just as happens in real life recycling!!

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 29 2019 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Removed reference to another suggestion post
Old Jan 29 2019, 11:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

trying to find neighbors who are online at the same time as I am is getting to be old news... some appear to be online but are in fact away from the computer doing things in the real world... even reloading the game will still show them as being on the farm, sending "join me" messages is a failure also... its not leaving me enough time to do quest, farm, post facilities, etc etc if I am constantly trying to contact different people and if I refill my facilites.. then I again need to offload all these neighbor buckets... would prefer to be able to GIVE ALL to one neighbor a day... so much quicker and would be enjoyable then... not so enjoyable at the moment... of course I can leave those goods there and just lose them at the end of the day but why should I have to... just having a bad day folks... happens when you get old... hehehehe
Old Jan 30 2019, 12:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Maybe just set up a Market on each farm that our neighbors could visit and shop from the available items from the Super Facility. All we would need to do is set the price we are charging after we move the items into the market for distribution.
Old Jan 31 2019, 08:20 PM

Level:
XP:

I think we need another market dedicated to just super facility products.. sick of getting people trying to sell me crops etc (I have more than enough stored.. in fact have to sell so I don't lose any) perhaps call it the SUPER FACILITY MARKET.. also when trying to send the offer to our neighbors it would be nice if a message came back to say they were farming etc... would save waiting.. and waiting... and waiting... and no reply arrives either way... just a thought..
Old Feb 01 2019, 05:23 PM

Suggestion for selling Super Facility products to neighbors. Just click on their "box" at the bottom of our farms, select "sell to" and make an offer. I did that this morning and it was fast and convenient, but no offers were actually sent. The game won't let you make an offer to someone who's not online. Please consider this. It would also help stop the invites that take time to decline or accept.
Old Feb 04 2019, 05:42 PM

Level:
XP:

when we are using the price section of the offer we are sending, could you please move the FREE to the top instead of having it at the bottom..... most of us are gifting it for FREE anyway..... thanks,
Old Feb 07 2019, 02:47 PM

Change the colour of the Super Facility as it is too easily confused with the Facility Manager. Yes I am old.
Old Feb 07 2019, 05:29 PM

Default Flavored Popcorn

A facility to produce flavored popcorn. We have honey popcorn, but why not caramel, cheese, chocolate, cinnamon, etc. These products could be added to the snack machine, movie theater, and fair stands.
Old Feb 09 2019, 06:34 PM

When accepting gifts from the Super Facility or gifts in general from someone can we have a 30 seconds to 1 minute time limit because neighbours (And strangers) aren't giving us a lot of time to accept. They like wait like 5 seconds before moving on to the next person.

(To play farmtown on iPad & mobile go to the apps store or play store find puffin. Once downloaded go via puffin, go to Facebook, log in as usual then go to farmtown)

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old Feb 10 2019, 01:15 AM

Hi. Since we have coin animal buildings except for stables, could we please have a coin purchased stable? I need more stables. I've purchased 3 but just can't come up with another 25FC or 28FC to get more. Thank you!