Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 04 2018, 09:32 PM

We need the trees to yield more than one piece of fruit or one nut. I harvested one apple tree and got one apple. One macadamia tree gave me one nut. We should get a hundred or more fruit or nuts from one tree.
Old Jun 05 2018, 12:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Fishing and Fertilizing

I would like.....
1. to be able to fish the patches of water. Not everyone wants rivers, corners, ponds and lakes to fish.

2. After 950 levels we are ALL aware that when you fertilize a farm its 3 days. The pop up slows us down and is annoying. Can we please have an option to "do not show again"

3. Different clouds.... fog? mist we can afford? haze? Smoke?

4. A night mode? It would be amazing to have stars, moon, fog etc on a night farm. Halloween farms would be awesome!!!!
Old Jun 06 2018, 10:32 AM
Account Not Linked

maybe up the amount we can sell to our neighbors say 200 times what it is now or at least 100 times what the amount is now just saying and add in some other items we can sell to our neighbors like gas or crude oil and things like that thank you for reading this and please consider
Old Jun 06 2018, 06:55 PM

There is never enough pearl oysters which are only used in two products produced in the Artisan Jewelry Studio. As is the case with a lot of the non workable facility products. I suggest the developers increase the production amount, decrease the amount of time it takes to produce such products and make those facilities workable. I've played this game since 2009 and have yet to see these problems resolved. Couldn't this be accomplish by adjusting the settings in the facilities?
Old Jun 06 2018, 11:55 PM

It would be nice to not have the X right next to the offline button, maybe a better looking display would give it enough room.
Old Jun 07 2018, 10:28 AM

could we please get a switch to turn off the trains so we can plow under them like we can with the ships, trees, flowers, and crops
Old Jun 08 2018, 10:21 AM

I never have enough cola for fac. that need it. The Soft drink factory should be able to produce more Cola. ty
Old Jun 08 2018, 11:34 PM

Something needs to be done about the request wall. I have a few neighbors taking up all the space. Some of them post their facilities every two hours or so. This is causing the requests on the bottom to fall off. I'm lucky to have just 8 hours or so showing even though there are 100 requests. I have several suggestions:
1 - Don't show farm cash wins on the wall. Do we really care who earns them? We all do...
2 - Limit the facility post to one regular and one service every 12 hours or so. Some people seem to think they have to post for each farm. And some people think they have to post every hour so others will see it.
3 - Limit the ingredient requests to one a day.
4 - Eliminate the gift request. We can exchange our gifts, so why ask for something?
5 - For now, the bonuses pop us as they are earned. Instead of that, why not have one window with all the bonuses we've earned and allow us to pick which one to post on the wall. They time out after 24 hours, so is there any need in having them all on the wall?
6 - When you put out new dans and belts for items, don't do them all at once. That creates a terrible bottleneck each and every time you do that.
Old Jun 11 2018, 11:50 AM

Why not upload the swimming goggles in one of the beach or pool related services?
Old Jun 12 2018, 10:54 AM

change the releases to every 2 weeks instead of once a month, this will keep us from having to wait long period of time for something, and it seems like every 2 weeks would work better for slashkey anyway