Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 10 2018, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
Only thing I can suggest then is clearing the memcache. It may take a couple times. We have had no other reports of this and can't duplicate it. I am work my neighbors facilities right now with no message like that.
Looks like fewer of my friends are posting this morning, but for me the problem has cleared itself. Maybe they are waiting to see if the glitch has fixed itself completely before doing so.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives!
Old Apr 11 2018, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Hi Conjetta,
They are still on your neighbor bar or in the list on the My Neighbors tab?
If they are showing on the neighbors bar at the bottom of your farms you and you want to remove them first you need to visit their farm. Then click on the toolbox on the lower left side of farm next to name. Then click on the upper symbol to remove yourself from their neighbors. Then go back to your own farm and remove them from your neighbor bar by clicking on them and then click on remove neighbor in the menu.
If you are trying to remove them from your My Neighbors tab list, but still want them as a Facebook friend then the only way is if they will remove the Farm Town app from their settings. This will not remove them from your list quickly as it can take a while for Facebook to update it.
They are on my neighbor list. Most of their farms are inactive. And I can't add more neighbors as my list is full. I don't think this should be their issue to take care of. I'm sure FT can think of a better way around this problem.

I have deleted them from my list, their list, and I still can't add more neighbors.

You also didn't address how we are to find their ID#. Maybe that would work.

Last edited by Conjetta; Apr 11 2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old Apr 11 2018, 10:48 AM
Account Not Linked

I have been informed by a neighbor that she tried working my facilities and it says that she could not as it was reserved for friends. She has been on friend list for a long long time and a neighbor also. I cleared meme and browers etc but it is still showing she cant work them. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
Old Apr 11 2018, 10:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
They are on my neighbor list. Most of their farms are inactive. And I can't add more neighbors as my list is full. I don't think this should be their issue to take care of. I'm sure FT can think of a better way around this problem.

I have deleted them from my list, their list, and I still can't add more neighbors.

You also didn't address how we are to find their ID#. Maybe that would work.

Hi Conjetta,

If you are trying to remove the ones in white boxes in the neighbours tab you can not do that. The only way they will be removed from there is if they delete the game or you remove them as friends.

With the ability to remove yourself from being someone's neighbour within the game, as Taz described for you, there is no longer the need to find someones ID to delete them that way so you do not need that. That will remove you from being their neighbour, not from them being your neighbour.

If your neighbour lists is full (those with the blue boxes) you will have to remove the inactive neighbours before you can add active ones.
Old Apr 11 2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
I have been informed by a neighbor that she tried working my facilities and it says that she could not as it was reserved for friends. She has been on friend list for a long long time and a neighbor also. I cleared meme and browers etc but it is still showing she cant work them. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
Hi heartnrose,

She will need to clear her memcache. Have her try that. Both of you also double check that she is still your friend on FB. FB have been known to drop friends on occasion for no apparent reason. If that doesn't work try removing each other as friends then re add and run memcache again.
Old Apr 11 2018, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi heartnrose,

She will need to clear her memcache. Have her try that. Both of you also double check that she is still your friend on FB. FB have been known to drop friends on occasion for no apparent reason. If that doesn't work try removing each other as friends then re add and run memcache again.
Thank you Tiger,
I have checked on my end and nothing has changed and I cleared the memecache several times but I will need to see if she has. She is offline for a while so will get back to you as soon as I find out. Thank you so much again.
Old Apr 11 2018, 11:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi heartnrose,

Clearing memecache didnt work so we did the unfriend/friend thing and cleared memecache again and it worked. She is good now. Thank you VERY much for the fast reply and help.
Old Apr 11 2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
Clearing memecache didnt work so we did the unfriend/friend thing and cleared memecache again and it worked. She is good now. Thank you VERY much for the fast reply and help.
that's great news heartnrose, you are very welcome and thank you for coming back to let us know
Old Apr 12 2018, 08:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi Lucy,
We are getting mixed intermitent results with this. It will require further testing to see if we can pinpoint the problem before we send it to the developers.
Just letting you know as of this morning, it is still not working.
Old Apr 12 2018, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy's Farms View Post
Just letting you know as of this morning, it is still not working.
Hi Lucy,
We still can not consistently duplicate this. You can report this to Support and let them see if they can figure out why it isn't working for you.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
add neighbor, beige dot, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools