Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 04 2017, 05:23 PM

Talking My fields do not stay plowed

I can plow my field, then when I return, it is not plowed. Help!
Old Oct 04 2017, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scihacker View Post
I can plow my field, then when I return, it is not plowed. Help!
Hi Scihacker,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display issues.
You have inadvertantly layered your fields if this is happening. Please try deleting those fields, restart your farms and then delete any that reappear. Repeat these steps until you do not have any fields left on that farm after the restart. Then you can replow your fields and they should stay.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2017, 06:33 PM

Default harvest/plow/sow tool

I have a SN who uses the pink harvest/plow/sow tool to do my farms. When she does, everything looks fine to her, but when I go to the farm, even though I literally see what she just planted, my farm stats still show the previous crop as ready to be harvested. I have to wait until her new crop is ready, harvest it, then delete the fields and harvest the original crop again. Any reason why this is happening and how it can be fixed? I've cleared my stash and she's done hers. I usually use Chrome and she uses Opera. Both browsers are up to date.
Old Oct 04 2017, 06:36 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I have a SN who uses the pink harvest/plow/sow tool to do my farms. When she does, everything looks fine to her, but when I go to the farm, even though I literally see what she just planted, my farm stats still show the previous crop as ready to be harvested. I have to wait until her new crop is ready, harvest it, then delete the fields and harvest the original crop again. Any reason why this is happening and how it can be fixed? I've cleared my stash and she's done hers. I usually use Chrome and she uses Opera. Both browsers are up to date.
Hi Conjetta,

It sound like the plots are layered. What you'll need to do is delete all the fields, refresh and keep deleting and refreshing until you are back to ground cover, then re plow the whole farm.
Old Oct 04 2017, 09:05 PM

Default harvest/plow/sow tool

i do delete and delete. My question is, why is this happening? Why isn't her tool working correctly? Alot of money is spent to get these tools and they should work properly and not cause us MORE work.
Old Oct 04 2017, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
i do delete and delete. My question is, why is this happening? Why isn't her tool working correctly? Alot of money is spent to get these tools and they should work properly and not cause us MORE work.
Hi Conjetta,
I am sure her tool is working correctly. If anything it is probably because you have multiple layers of crops whether on purpose or accidently that it is causing this. You need to delete over and over restarting your farm until you get back down to the green grass cover. That is the only way to correct this. After you have gotten back down to the green grass for all the plots then clear your memcache.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 05 2017, 06:31 AM

Default Message box not opening

Hi, i am having an issue with the message box not opening . I have one message i cant retrieve and cant open it to message others who are not neighbours. I have done all the usual clearing cache etc etc ..any thoughts?
Old Oct 05 2017, 07:41 AM

Issue has now been rectified.
Old Oct 05 2017, 07:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelster View Post
Hi, i am having an issue with the message box not opening . I have one message i cant retrieve and cant open it to message others who are not neighbours. I have done all the usual clearing cache etc etc ..any thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelster View Post
Issue has now been rectified.
Hi Shelster,

Welcome to the forum Your posts have been moved to display issues.

I'm sorry no one was available to answer you sooner. Thank you for coming back to say your issue was resolved.

Should this happen again, have a look in your neighbours bar, at the bottom of your game screen, and see if the pictures of your friends are showing up. If they are not then the message box will not load, you need to wait for those to finish loading.
Old Oct 05 2017, 10:43 AM

Thank you Tiger

Tags
archived farm, coloured dots, display, display issues, drag farm, eye, farm order, farm stats, full screen, grid colours, mouse, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, sound