Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #671  
Old Apr 20 2017, 07:55 AM
Sqrl Sqrl is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 23 2010
Posts: 215
Default

Yes, that worked. Thanks very much!
Reply With Quote
  #672  
Old Apr 20 2017, 08:06 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Yes, that worked. Thanks very much!
Great, you are welcome
Reply With Quote
  #673  
Old Apr 21 2017, 10:12 AM
Conjetta Conjetta is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 23 2016
Posts: 36
Default

This weeks contest includes the red windmill. I took one out of stock and placed it on a farm and filled it. But there are no points for it under my neighborhood summary. Can you help please?
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...777&farm_ix=29
Reply With Quote
  #674  
Old Apr 21 2017, 10:25 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
This weeks contest includes the red windmill. I took one out of stock and placed it on a farm and filled it. But there are no points for it under my neighborhood summary. Can you help please?
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...777&farm_ix=29
Hi Conjetta,

I have cleaned your NCC data. Please exit the game completely, then load it again and check if the windmill has now been added.
Reply With Quote
  #675  
Old Apr 21 2017, 01:09 PM
OrcaLinda OrcaLinda is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 03 2016
Posts: 35
Default

What do I click on to play this game. I don't know how to get into it. Can someone please share this with me. thank you
Reply With Quote
  #676  
Old Apr 21 2017, 01:13 PM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaLinda View Post
What do I click on to play this game. I don't know how to get into it. Can someone please share this with me. thank you
Hi OrcaLinda,

If you mean the Neighbourhood Chain Contest, it's the bright blue dice in the far left column of your tool box. You can enter the Contest between Thursday 12AM EST to Sunday 11:59PM EST. You can read up on what's required in the Game Guide >>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Reply With Quote
  #677  
Old Apr 27 2017, 03:32 AM
BluJean BluJean is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 15 2012
Location: N CA
Posts: 5
Post Ratings and Credits

{I reported this weeks ago, but I never got a response:}

I work the neighborhood chains contest several times a day and usually have at least 2 coin factories and often 1 or 2 cash factories, and am an advanced player at the highest level, but I am always rated at 9 or 10 no matter how full my factories are.
I just started this week's new contest within the past 1/2 hr, with 2 coin factories fully loaded and got the point score of 85, while my other neighbors with the same 2 factories got a rating of 2,599 and 2505. This is typical - I am always many thousands of points behind everyone.
I understand the concept of the rating system to make it fair for everyone, but I think the rating system you have for my farm is skewed too much - something is wrong with it - is there any way it can be checked and corrected?
Thanks,
BluJean
Reply With Quote
  #678  
Old Apr 27 2017, 07:54 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 13,175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluJean View Post
{I reported this weeks ago, but I never got a response:}

I work the neighborhood chains contest several times a day and usually have at least 2 coin factories and often 1 or 2 cash factories, and am an advanced player at the highest level, but I am always rated at 9 or 10 no matter how full my factories are.
I just started this week's new contest within the past 1/2 hr, with 2 coin factories fully loaded and got the point score of 85, while my other neighbors with the same 2 factories got a rating of 2,599 and 2505. This is typical - I am always many thousands of points behind everyone.
I understand the concept of the rating system to make it fair for everyone, but I think the rating system you have for my farm is skewed too much - something is wrong with it - is there any way it can be checked and corrected?
Thanks,
BluJean
Hi BluJean

First of all, you have been responded every time you posted about this problem, you can find the responses in the following links:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...10#post6115410

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...621818&page=57

I checked your data for the contest and yes, you got a few xp, but if those facilities were fully loaded before the contest was open, then when you fill them again you only get a few xp.

Please take in mind, that you have to fill the factories and post them to let your friends work them, that way the factories get empty quickly and you can refill them again and get more xp.

If you continue having problems, please provide a link to the farms you have those coins facilities, you have instructions on how to get your farm link in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

Thanks
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #679  
Old May 01 2017, 12:58 AM
AnnetteH AnnetteH is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Posts: 11
Default Facility Count for Contest

There is a team with 136 facilities more than my neighborhood, just wondering if this seemed correct? TIA for your reply!
Reply With Quote
  #680  
Old May 01 2017, 01:14 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 24,687
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnetteH View Post
There is a team with 136 facilities more than my neighborhood, just wondering if this seemed correct? TIA for your reply!
Hi Annette,
It depends on when they and their neighbors added more facilities. If they added them after the teams you are competing against were chosen then yes they could have that many more.
It also depends when you started the contest as those that don't start until tonight Monday at midnight eastern time, there are less teams starting at this late date, so less choices to have balanced teams with closer together numbers of facilities.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
add faciities in contest, facilities in contest, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.