Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 15 2017, 01:08 PM

how do i get rid of a port that has been deleted?..i had one that sat in my port for 23 hrs and i had to pass it by..shouldn't it have just not shown up?
Old Apr 15 2017, 01:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
how do i get rid of a port that has been deleted?..i had one that sat in my port for 23 hrs and i had to pass it by..shouldn't it have just not shown up?
Hi Barbara,
Are you talking about a port one of your ships sat in for 23 hours or someone else's ship that sat in your port for 23 hours?
If it is one of your ships the only thing you can do is skip that port, then when you prepare your ships if that one shows in the list replace it. As long as they are still your neighbor and they haven't turned off their port then they may still show in your itinerary.
If it is a ship in your port then you are still one their neighbor list and if you don't want their ships coming to your port then you can go to their farms by clicking on the button on their picture to remove yourself as as their neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2017, 08:38 AM

When I start to prepare my ship it says it has 24 mins to prepare. I have to reload the port to get it to show 23 hours xx mins.
Old Apr 16 2017, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehpetsk View Post
When I start to prepare my ship it says it has 24 mins to prepare. I have to reload the port to get it to show 23 hours xx mins.
Hi Nehpetsk,
That is because the server data hasn't updated. Closing your seaport after you unload and tyhen reopening it will force an update and then when you click to start the preparation it will be right.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2017, 07:09 PM

Is there a way to see what neighbors don't do ships? Because I really need to get rid of them.
Old Apr 17 2017, 07:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydog56 View Post
Is there a way to see what neighbors don't do ships? Because I really need to get rid of them.
Hi dizzydog,
I am sorry but the only way you can tell is if they have closed their port and in that case your ship will not go there.
Old Apr 20 2017, 12:08 PM

I put a ship in storage a few weeks ago. I took it out yesterday and have prepared the cars and dispatched the ship this morning. But the ship still isn't showing with others in my ship log. I figured it would take time, but I feel I've waited long enough to now ask for help. Can you help me out? It's the blue cargo ship on Farm 23.
Old Apr 20 2017, 12:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I put a ship in storage a few weeks ago. I took it out yesterday and have prepared the cars and dispatched the ship this morning. But the ship still isn't showing with others in my ship log. I figured it would take time, but I feel I've waited long enough to now ask for help. Can you help me out? It's the blue cargo ship on Farm 23.
Hi Conjetta,

I am not seeing a blue cargo ship on your farm 23 so the farm you have linked to the forum may be a different one. Please provide the link to the farm with the blue cargo ship on. Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

If it is just that you can not see the ship in the Seaport manager, you may have it hidden in there. Open the Seaport manager, clink on "My Ships" and look top right for the EYE. Click on the eye and follow the instructions. You need a check mark in the box for the blue cargo ship and any other ships you want to see.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 20 2017 at 12:35 PM.
Old Apr 20 2017, 02:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Cancel a Deported Ship

Is it possible to cancel a ship that was deported in error? I accidentally clicked on the Dispatch or Deport Ship option instead of processing a container and wanted to recall the ship to either cancel that immediate ship from processing any more, or to prepare another ship immediately.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Is it possible to cancel a ship that was deported in error? I accidentally clicked on the Dispatch or Deport Ship option instead of processing a container and wanted to recall the ship to either cancel that immediate ship from processing any more, or to prepare another ship immediately.
Hi knolan

I moved your post to the thread about Cargo Ships in Help & Support.

I'm sorry but once you dispatch a ship there is no way to cancel it.

You have that option when you click in Dispatch button and the pop up asks you if you want to dispatch the ship now.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port