Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 23 2015, 06:44 AM

marymarcel -

Last time I had she did click the tool box. No tools showed up. Also last week when I got message from her, I clicked the tool box and nothing showed up either. Did not receive any sort of message either.

So with the super-neighbors then they can only use the highest tool the neighbor has.
Old Jun 23 2015, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsecrazy4life View Post
marymarcel -

Last time I had she did click the tool box. No tools showed up. Also last week when I got message from her, I clicked the tool box and nothing showed up either. Did not receive any sort of message either.

So with the super-neighbors then they can only use the highest tool the neighbor has.

Your friend should be able to use your 5x5 combine harvest/plow when trying to work your farms if you have crops to harvest. You say when she opens the tool box the combine is not showing up there. Please check if she has the red dot in your neighbor's bar, which means she is still your superneighbor.
Also try to place your 5x5 combine h/plow on your farm, then reload the game, put it back in storage again and reload game again, and ask your friend if she is able to use it.
Old Jun 23 2015, 07:29 AM

Thank you SO much for the new levels and FC! Thank you also for the awesome new things in the store!
Old Jun 23 2015, 09:55 AM

want to know why the super neighbor is not able to harvest plow and plant using the hpp.the update said it would be fixed with the 25 cash .sure would help me and jimmy murray.he working long hours today. i get no crops helping him.when i sick he gets nothing helping me.please let the super neighbor be able to harvest plow plant farms using the hpp .
we both spent lot of cash buying the hpp thanks
Old Jun 23 2015, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA ROBERSON View Post
want to know why the super neighbor is not able to harvest plow and plant using the hpp.the update said it would be fixed with the 25 cash .sure would help me and jimmy murray.he working long hours today. i get no crops helping him.when i sick he gets nothing helping me.please let the super neighbor be able to harvest plow plant farms using the hpp .
we both spent lot of cash buying the hpp thanks
Hi Glenda,
It says in the next release not when the new levels were released.
"For now all farming operations are allowed except planting, but in the next release planting will be allowed as well if you grant the permissions to do so, using the coins of the farm owner."
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 23 2015, 12:44 PM

What level do you have to be to get the new levels? I was 625 and got mine but my friend is on 270 and has stayed the same
Old Jun 23 2015, 12:55 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed C View Post
What level do you have to be to get the new levels? I was 625 and got mine but my friend is on 270 and has stayed the same
Hi,

It depends on how many XP they have. To reach level 271 they need 6,841,000XP.

We don't yet have the new level XP numbers.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 23 2015, 07:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Problem with Super Neighbor

The problem I'm having is that I chose a Super Neighbor, hired him to do work, but, now he can't work because it says "You need more fuel". We both have fuel. Are others having the same problem? If they allow us to work while our neighbor is on vacation, do I have to rehire them, or be hired to work each day separately? Or, is the Super neighbor meant to be hired & remain hired during the entire length of time the farmer chooses??

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 23 2015, 08:44 PM

I have a couple questions about "private farms" I've read 16 pages and didn't find my question. How many farms can you set as private? and I think you answered this but I want to make sure I understand it. If you have a farm marked as private then nobody can work the facilities on that farm. Correct?
Old Jun 23 2015, 11:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
The problem I'm having is that I chose a Super Neighbor, hired him to do work, but, now he can't work because it says "You need more fuel". We both have fuel. Are others having the same problem? If they allow us to work while our neighbor is on vacation, do I have to rehire them, or be hired to work each day separately? Or, is the Super neighbor meant to be hired & remain hired during the entire length of time the farmer chooses??
Hi Knolan,
This is a known issue if between both players they have a huge amount of fuel. The developers are working on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread