Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 14 2022, 12:35 PM

My train on farm 12 has arrived. I am trying to follow the instructions you sent me but the turbo engine does not show in the train manager. I have done meme cache, and restarted my computer. If I click on the turbo engine it does not give me the option to move anything or upgrade it. The turbo engine is on the farm and I know I paid for it because it is reflected in my FC. There is no way for me to unload the turbo engine so I can move the cars from supreme engine to the turbo engine. My Farmtown ID is 60547202. The only options I get when I click on turbo engine are show train details, help, walk, close menu.
Old Sep 14 2022, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
My train on farm 12 has arrived. I am trying to follow the instructions you sent me but the turbo engine does not show in the train manager. I have done meme cache, and restarted my computer. If I click on the turbo engine it does not give me the option to move anything or upgrade it. The turbo engine is on the farm and I know I paid for it because it is reflected in my FC. There is no way for me to unload the turbo engine so I can move the cars from supreme engine to the turbo engine. My Farmtown ID is 60547202. The only options I get when I click on turbo engine are show train details, help, walk, close menu.
Hi Linda

Please go to your farm 12 and click in the Turbo Locomotive.

Then click in Show Train Details.
Then click in Train Status.
In the upper right corner you should see an Unload Train blue button.
Old Sep 14 2022, 02:38 PM

Default Train boost

How to get credit for boosting a train boost request that goes into the request box not the train manager??????
Old Sep 14 2022, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEONEDMZ View Post
How to get credit for boosting a train boost request that goes into the request box not the train manager??????
Hi THEONEDMZ

Are you sure the boost request is not showing up in your Train manager?

What we have seen is when a boost request has expired, it doesnt show in the Train manager but it shows up in your My Requests tab. When you click in it, it shows an expired message.
Old Sep 14 2022, 07:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100000845582599 Build No: 394

are they never gonna get a work around so that i can send my trains...ever since platform was changed im still not able after i spent money to buy these...
Old Sep 14 2022, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100000845582599 Build No: 394

are they never gonna get a work around so that i can send my trains...ever since platform was changed im still not able after i spent money to buy these...
Hi Tripod,
It is not something Farm Town can fix. It is a Facebook caused issue and we have no word on when they will get it fixed. Changing the platform had nothing to do with this problem as that part and the interaction with Facebook did not change.

The only other things that can cause this would be how many friends you have in Facebook who play the game as Facebook has lowered several times how many names they will transfer. So if you have a large number of friends who play or played the game then that could still be causing you to not get the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2022, 03:20 PM

Default new user account

My grandson timberwolf03, attempted to register on slashkey here today and supplied the necessary email account, but he neglected to check if his email account was active. When he received the message to go to his email account to activate the new account here, he had to reactivate the account. Can you please resend the instructions to his email address.
Old Sep 15 2022, 03:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
My grandson timberwolf03, attempted to register on slashkey here today and supplied the necessary email account, but he neglected to check if his email account was active. When he received the message to go to his email account to activate the new account here, he had to reactivate the account. Can you please resend the instructions to his email address.
Hi soccerguy,

Have him try the forum now, I have sorted his account so he should be able to log in.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 15 2022, 06:39 PM

I recently updated my train locomotives to make them faster. I went from 2 freight, to a turbo, ultimate and a freight train. I added a turbo and moved a few extra cars for the two freights and dispatched it without a problem. I then added a ultimate and put a few cars from both freight trains to get that to 10 cars and maintain 1 freight at 10 cars and put 1 freight train in storage. I waited until both the turbo and the freight train had both returned and were loaded. I unloaded the freight train and then moved enough of those cars to storage to upgrade the turbo to the 10 car requirement. I then dispatched the freight train with two cars on it. I then unloaded the turbo and attempted to add the cars from storage to the turbo and received the message "couldn't move item from storage to farm, please try later". What did I do wrong? How do I resolve this?
Old Sep 15 2022, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf03 View Post
I recently updated my train locomotives to make them faster. I went from 2 freight, to a turbo, ultimate and a freight train. I added a turbo and moved a few extra cars for the two freights and dispatched it without a problem. I then added a ultimate and put a few cars from both freight trains to get that to 10 cars and maintain 1 freight at 10 cars and put 1 freight train in storage. I waited until both the turbo and the freight train had both returned and were loaded. I unloaded the freight train and then moved enough of those cars to storage to upgrade the turbo to the 10 car requirement. I then dispatched the freight train with two cars on it. I then unloaded the turbo and attempted to add the cars from storage to the turbo and received the message "couldn't move item from storage to farm, please try later". What did I do wrong? How do I resolve this?

Hi timberwolf

If your train is very close to other items or just close to plowed fields then you can get that kind of message. Trains dont like to have items close to them.
You need to have a clear space arount the train before moving the cars from storage.

If you want us to check, then you need to provide your used id number (you find it at the botton of the farm screen page) and also the farm number where the locomotive is placed.

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 16 2022 at 08:25 AM.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working