Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneangel40 View Post
Hello, This is my first post to the forum and I do hope I sent it in the correct area. I always love the new updates, great job done. My only problem I am finding now is that when using a ft gift link on firefox that most gifts I get sent is now 50, it at first used to be about 200, then with last update went to 150. Are the amout of gifts you can accept at a time being reduced or would this be a glitch? Thank you for your time and effort. Been addicted to farming almost a year now thanks to my friend shelley lol... GREAT job on all the updates. Tyty.
you can send the 50, go right back into the send gifts tab and send another 50, and again until you've sent them all out
Old Oct 16 2011, 01:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Excellent, the game just keeps getting better still a fav of mine after all this time.

A question, do you plan to introduce a non-wither item as in other FB games. I have this in other games and it sure helps with the short growing time crops.

Cheers
Old Oct 16 2011, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbigirl View Post
Excellent, the game just keeps getting better still a fav of mine after all this time.

A question, do you plan to introduce a non-wither item as in other FB games. I have this in other games and it sure helps with the short growing time crops.

Cheers
only the developers know the answer to that

personally i hope they don't introduce one as it would make the game more unrealistic a farmer cant undie a crop if it is lost.

i have suggested a revamp of the existing tend to neighbour popup that would detect if one of your neighbours has a crop that is 1 hour or less away from going to waste and would send a popup to a online neighbour asking them to save your crop by harvesting it.

also could be applied to if flowers need watering.

its more realistic then a unwither option and gives a purpose to that annoying popup that makes it worth something.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 16 2011, 07:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbigirl View Post
"...do you plan to introduce a non-wither item as in other FB games. I have this in other games and it sure helps with the short growing time crops..."
I agree 100% - I tend to not plant as many short-term crops as I need because I can't do Facebook/Farmtown from work. So I have to base my crop choices on what crops will fit into my work schedule. That means that all 2-hour, all 4-hour, most 8-hour & many 12-hour crops don't get planted very often (except on the weekends where they tend to consume my day - that's aggravating because I then have to decide not to farm or work my weekend around Farmtown).

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
"...I have suggested a revamp of the existing tend to neighbour popup that would detect if one of your neighbours has a crop that is 1 hour or less away from going to waste and would send a popup to a online neighbour asking them to save your crop by harvesting it...
This world be a good option too. Another would be to extend the growing times of those short-term crops...

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Zeeky Banutski; Oct 16 2011 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Because I felt like it...LOL
Old Oct 16 2011, 10:57 AM

Default unable to put animals in their sheds

new glitch
hopefully this won't be a problem for long
love this game!
Old Oct 16 2011, 02:12 PM

Default orange mobile sprinkler

I have the red sprinkler; however, when I attempt to buy the orange, it says that I am locked out. No reason given. Is this a glitch? I have gone to the farm where the red sprinkler was located; still locked out. Then, I placed the red sprinkler into my storage and I am still locked out.
Thanks for any help.

Also, it would be nice to be able to use the first sprinkler to water my flowers if I need to extend my growing times of crops; I work long hours sometimes and don't need the faster growing times.
Old Oct 16 2011, 02:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blyrn1958 View Post
I have the red sprinkler; however, when I attempt to buy the orange, it says that I am locked out. No reason given. Is this a glitch? I have gone to the farm where the red sprinkler was located; still locked out. Then, I placed the red sprinkler into my storage and I am still locked out.
Thanks for any help.

Also, it would be nice to be able to use the first sprinkler to water my flowers if I need to extend my growing times of crops; I work long hours sometimes and don't need the faster growing times.
Try placing the red one in storage, then refresh your farm by clicking play. Then look and see if it is still locked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2011, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blyrn1958 View Post
Thanks for any help.

Hi, once you put the red sprinkler in storage, reload the game and then see if you can buy it
Old Oct 17 2011, 06:58 AM

Cool new fishing shop

I put bait into storage and it all goes to my lakes and seacoasts and not into my shop. how do we separate them?
Old Oct 17 2011, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikings01 View Post
I put bait into storage and it all goes to my lakes and seacoasts and not into my shop. how do we separate them?
Hi there appears to be a issue with this the devs have or will be notified.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread