Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 02 2021, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshyne View Post
I just tried the scythe and it works. Also, all the other harvesters including the combines work. I'm just having trouble w/the 2x2 one. I think I'll just use the scythe for now.
Hi Sonshyne

If the tool is not working for you then you have to report it to Support as I asked you in my previous response to you.

In that response I also asked you to try a few things with the Harvester x 2, please try them and if the problem continues then contact support.

You will find my response in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6470186
Old Nov 13 2021, 11:10 AM

Default Missing Eye

My eye is missing on my screen. How do I get it back. I have reloaded game many times.
Old Nov 13 2021, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachey4522 View Post
My eye is missing on my screen. How do I get it back. I have reloaded game many times.
Hi Rachey

I moved your post to the thread about Plowing, Seeding or Harvesting.

The eye on the farm only shows up when you have a tool in your hands.

If you have the EX tools to work your farms, then you will see that tool instead of the eye.
Old Dec 03 2021, 11:10 AM

Question Corrupted Farms

Has there been any luck in restoring what had been fatally corrupted farms following the switch from Flash to the new format? Asking for a very needy but greedy friend.

Thanks, Lorenzo

Lorenzo

PECCATUM ORIGINALE
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...766&farm_ix=20
Old Dec 03 2021, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Greenslate View Post
Has there been any luck in restoring what had been fatally corrupted farms following the switch from Flash to the new format? Asking for a very needy but greedy friend.

Thanks, Lorenzo
Hi Lorenzo,
Nothing has changed for that. I am sorry, but once they are that corrupted there still is not anything that we can do for them. The changeover to Unity doesn't affect that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 03 2021, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lorenzo,
Nothing has changed for that. I am sorry, but once they are that corrupted there still is not anything that we can do for them. The changeover to Unity doesn't affect that.
Thanks Taz,
On my fatally corrupted farm, do you know if the corruption is stabilized enough to effectually abandon the problem area (what seems like a rough 30 x 30 size) and risk purchasing expansions to bring the farm into use again?

Lorenzo

Lorenzo

PECCATUM ORIGINALE
Old Dec 03 2021, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Greenslate View Post
Thanks Taz,
On my fatally corrupted farm, do you know if the corruption is stabilized enough to effectually abandon the problem area (what seems like a rough 30 x 30 size) and risk purchasing expansions to bring the farm into use again?

Lorenzo
Hi Lorenzo

Taz is not available right now.

Which farm is that?

Last year we cleared data for your farm 6 but you said you had more farms with the same problem.
Old Dec 04 2021, 04:26 PM

How can I plow under trees. On my farm 10 I had trees planted and when I expanded the farm to 52x52 I wanted to extend the plows, but it cannot be done under the existing trees already planted. Can you explain me how to do that? Tks in advance
Old Dec 04 2021, 04:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
How can I plow under trees. On my farm 10 I had trees planted and when I expanded the farm to 52x52 I wanted to extend the plows, but it cannot be done under the existing trees already planted. Can you explain me how to do that? Tks in advance
Hi Clohar,
What you are talking about is layering. We are not allowed nor can we allow any instructions for layering in the forums. Doing so can cause problems with your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2021, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Lorenzo

Taz is not available right now.

Which farm is that?

Last year we cleared data for your farm 6 but you said you had more farms with the same problem.
Thanks marymarcel,
I think Taz gave me the bad news, I just didn't want to hear it. I have three farms where overlayering has fatally corrupted the plowing and planting data. It's a shame the Forum cannot help with the methods most players use to play at high levels. That said, all the moderators do a wonderful job explaining the printed menu, thank you all for your patience, expertise and helpful advice.

Lorenzo the Abashed Corruptor

Lorenzo

PECCATUM ORIGINALE

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding