Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 05 2020, 12:29 PM

what do we use when flash is gone at the end of DEcember?
Old Dec 05 2020, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfarmbyme View Post
what do we use when flash is gone at the end of DEcember?
Hi myfarmbyme

Please read the following information:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970
Old Dec 06 2020, 06:33 AM

Thanks for the updates and for all your hard work getting the transition from Flash done!
Old Dec 10 2020, 09:06 AM

Restricted version does that mean it won't be on facebook?
Old Dec 10 2020, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
Restricted version does that mean it won't be on facebook?
Hi Texans,
No that does not mean it won't be on Facebook. It means some functions will not available when it is first released. They will then work on those to get them back for us.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 10 2020, 10:40 AM

This is what the Flash Player thread states:

"At this point, we are expecting to release the HTML5 version of the game by the end of the year, however, it will be a restricted version, it should include at least all farming tools and main facility functionality, hopefully more than that but it's difficult to know at this point exactly which functionality will be included. However, we think we have cleared the major hurdles already and we are moving fast, we should have the bulk of the functionality of the game migrated and tested in 1 or 2 months after the first version."

I bought Farm Cash this past release, I don't think I will be buying any more until we are fully functional. I hope it goes smoothly for the developers !
Old Dec 12 2020, 04:00 PM

Question Safe to buy Farm Cash?

Is it safe to buy farm cash with the migration going on? Will we lose any farm cash, coins, tools, etc etc with the new stuff happening? I just started playing the game in Oct so Im not very knowledgeable yet.
Old Dec 12 2020, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmccarl View Post
Is it safe to buy farm cash with the migration going on? Will we lose any farm cash, coins, tools, etc etc with the new stuff happening? I just started playing the game in Oct so Im not very knowledgeable yet.
Hi TMCcarl,
You should not lose anything in the migration. It is only the app being migrated and will still use all the stored data on the servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 12 2020, 08:11 PM

Default Thank you :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi TMCcarl,
You should not lose anything in the migration. It is only the app being migrated and will still use all the stored data on the servers.
Thanks! I appreciate everyone's hard work on the game and forums. It takes some serious effort and time to be a developer, but its also hard work to be a moderator/active writer of tutorials and answering questions for the community. Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you all get a well-deserved break
Old Dec 13 2020, 04:15 AM

This came up today, with info I've not seen before. 12th Jan deadine :

Adobe Flash Player EOL General Information Page

Since Adobe will no longer be supporting Flash Player after 31 December 2020 and Adobe will block Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning 12 January 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.

Some users may continue to see reminders from Adobe to uninstall Flash Player from their system. See below for more details on how to uninstall Flash Player.
Closed Thread