Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 17 2022, 07:42 AM

OK thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Palmarina

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors and Super Neighbors.

When you click in a superneighbor's picture in the neighbors bar below the game screen, then you can select the actions you want them to do.

Also, you can click in the farms name you dont want superneighbors work on, and put a check mark to Disable Superneighbors Farming option. Then click in the green check mark. You have to do this in every farm you dont want them working.

And the other option is to open the tool box and click in the Superneighbor manager. There you can choose which crops you want be planted in every farm.

All the information is in the Game guide in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6024726
Old Oct 17 2022, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
OK thank you very much!
You are welcome Palmarina
Old Oct 17 2022, 08:58 AM

Morning. I am unable to find the correct link to post this question. I SN for someone, and they have 2 farms marked private. When I complete her farms, I water all - except those 2 farms. She came on the game later, and her private farms had been watered. The ones I did earlier showed 15 hours to water again, but the private farms showed 19 hours. Today, I go to work her farms, and NONE showed watered, and crops wasted. She has a brand new computer, mine is updated. Suggestions?
Old Oct 17 2022, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Morning. I am unable to find the correct link to post this question. I SN for someone, and they have 2 farms marked private. When I complete her farms, I water all - except those 2 farms. She came on the game later, and her private farms had been watered. The ones I did earlier showed 15 hours to water again, but the private farms showed 19 hours. Today, I go to work her farms, and NONE showed watered, and crops wasted. She has a brand new computer, mine is updated. Suggestions?
Hi Early Girl

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors and SuperNeighbors.

Please be sure that date and time in computers are correct for you and your superneighbor.

Did you water or irrigate the farms? Does your superneighbor own the mobile sprinkler to extend the times for crops?

I just tried with a supernieghbor and he was not able to water or irrigate my private farm.
Old Oct 17 2022, 09:57 AM

Thanks Mary - I see the time of a computer has become important for many problems. Like Language has in the past. Would this have something to do with the upcoming time change? She does not have an irrigator, but I do when I do her farms. I'll ask her - and thanks for your help
Old Oct 17 2022, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Mary - I see the time of a computer has become important for many problems. Like Language has in the past. Would this have something to do with the upcoming time change? She does not have an irrigator, but I do when I do her farms. I'll ask her - and thanks for your help
Hi Early Girl

Times in the computer are very important as if they are wrong then for example,the times for crops are also wrong.
Once, one of my neighbors had many problems with crops and it was due her computer date was right but in times it showed PM instead of AM.

If they dont own the mobile sprinkler then you are not able to irrigate their farms and get the extended times for crops.
Old Oct 20 2022, 09:11 AM

Default Super neighbor

I hired a neighbor as a SN. She is level 109 (I think) I have every box checked under the SN box. She told me she can't plant my fields. I cleared my cache rebooted my comp. is there a min level to plant as a SN?
Old Oct 20 2022, 10:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by radase View Post
I hired a neighbor as a SN. She is level 109 (I think) I have every box checked under the SN box. She told me she can't plant my fields. I cleared my cache rebooted my comp. is there a min level to plant as a SN?
Hi radase,

What is she seeing or not seeing when she tries to plant for you?

Have you set any permissions at farm level to prevent SNs working them?
Could you have used the SN manager to prevent planting on farms?

If she doesn't have have tools and Fuel, you will need to allow her to use your Fuel or she will not be able to use them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 20 2022, 08:12 PM

Default SN

She said all the planting tools are grey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20221020-180154.jpg (97.2 KB, 3 views)
Old Oct 20 2022, 08:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by radase View Post
She said all the planting tools are grey.
Hi radase,
Go to the market and click to hire someone. On the first pop upis the box to check for allowing them to use your tools. Check that box, then close the pop up and go back to your farms and have them try again. That should set it to allow your super neighbor to use your tools as well. That will stay set as long as you don't change it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors