Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2021, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
did all that still no joy
Hi Keef,
What job are they trying to do?

Is it on one farm or multiple farms that they can not get the tools?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 10:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Keef,
What job are they trying to do?

Is it on one farm or multiple farms that they can not get the tools?
harvest, plant, and plow on multiple farms
Old Jan 27 2021, 11:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
harvest, plant, and plow on multiple farms
Hi Keef,
You said you did the memcache and tried different browsers. Did they try the memcache? If that doesn't work have them try clearing their browser cache as well, close browser and reload.

From what I see you don't have too many super neighbors, so I am not sure why this is happening. Have you tried getting a different super neighbor to try to see if it is just that one or all of yours?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Hi Keef,
You said you did the memcache and tried different browsers. Did they try the memcache? If that doesn't work have them try clearing their browser cache as well, close browser and reload.

From what I see you don't have too many super neighbors, so I am not sure why this is happening. Have you tried getting a different super neighbor to try to see if it is just that one or all of yours?
from messages I have recieved through fb their are more than one with this problem most are using edge
Old Jan 27 2021, 11:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
from messages I have recieved through fb their are more than one with this problem most are using edge
Hi Keef,
I can't work with those messaging in Facebook. Please answer my questions in my last post.

I know they tested this for several days and I had my SN work mine just fine today without any problems and using my tools. I don't think the browser would be the cause of it.
Old Jan 27 2021, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Hi Keef,
I can't work with those messaging in Facebook. Please answer my questions in my last post.

I know they tested this for several days and I had my SN work mine just fine today without any problems and using my tools. I don't think the browser would be the cause of it.
she has registered on the forums but can't post as she is awaiting activation
her name is Jacinta 2 if that helps
Old Jan 27 2021, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
she has registered on the forums but can't post as she is awaiting activation
her name is Jacinta 2 if that helps
Hi Keef,
She needs to look for the email from Slashkey for her to finish the registration.

I asked you if you have tried having any of your other super neighbors try to see if they get the tools and can work? That will help if you could do that and see if it is only her or all of them to try to determine where the problem is.
Old Jan 28 2021, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Hi Keef,
She needs to look for the email from Slashkey for her to finish the registration.

I asked you if you have tried having any of your other super neighbors try to see if they get the tools and can work? That will help if you could do that and see if it is only her or all of them to try to determine where the problem is.
still waiting on email
the others are not online at present
Old Jan 28 2021, 02:35 AM

Quote:
still waiting on email
the others are not online at present
have heard back from another SN she can't see tools either her name is Judi
Old Jan 28 2021, 06:25 AM

Quote:
have heard back from another SN she can't see tools either her name is Judi
Hi Keef

When you say you Superneighbors cant see your tools, can they see their own tools to be able to work?

Is this problem happening in all your farms?

Could you ask 2 of your superneighbors having this problem when trying to work your farms for their id numbers? They can find their id numbers in the message above their game screen.

About your superneighbor who is still waiting for the email to complete the registration on the forum, please ask her to check her spam folder in case the email was sent there.

Thank you
Closed Thread