Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2021, 12:19 PM

When visiting a neighbors farm, there used to be an icon in the lower right corner of their farm saying who's farm we are on. That is now missing and if you are visiting several neighbors farms, there is no way to know where you are unless that farmer has left his name in the farm name as in 'XXXXXfarm 1'
Old Jan 27 2021, 12:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
When visiting a neighbors farm, there used to be an icon in the lower right corner of their farm saying who's farm we are on. That is now missing and if you are visiting several neighbors farms, there is no way to know where you are unless that farmer has left his name in the farm name as in 'XXXXXfarm 1'
Hi Rockcandymountain,
It was on the left and that has not been added in yet. We don't know when it will get put back in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 02:43 PM

so my farm loads but I cannot go in and change things like disable/enable farms for superneighbours
my ID is 681344055
Old Jan 27 2021, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
so my farm loads but I cannot go in and change things like disable/enable farms for superneighbours
my ID is 681344055
Hi bluehair

I moved your post to the Migration thread since you dont have problems loading your farms.

Where arent you able to disable/enable farms? Is it by clicking in your farm's names at the top of the farm screen?

If so, that feature is still not available. If you click in the name, nothing happens so you cant Disable/Enable that farm for Superneighbor work.
Old Jan 27 2021, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi demetri

I checked your data and only 201 are showing there.
We dont have a way to check how many Clydesdale were there before so the only thing I can offer you is to contact Support.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response or any replies from Support please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

thank you

i will contact then once this game is a little more stable.

they still need to resolve older issues for me, like incorrect tools coming to me (duplicates) when purchasing with Farm Ca$h
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:26 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

regarding SN, I can work my SN fams no problem, but they cannot do mine, says they have no tools available to them
have tried using Memcache, in different browsers, chrome, opera edge no difference
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
regarding SN, I can work my SN fams no problem, but they cannot do mine, says they have no tools available to them
have tried using Memcache, in different browsers, chrome, opera edge no difference
Hi Keef,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

Try clearing everything out for that SN in the edit super neighbor, close your farms and then reload. Then add back the functions you want them to do. They should probably also restart their farms after you have re done their functions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 07:05 PM

Default Fish

SOME OF MY FISH HAVE DISAPPEARED IN MY STORAGE. i CANNOT THINK OF THE NAME BUT ONE OF THE ONES MISSING WAS ONE OF THE FIRST FISH THAT CAME TO FARM TOWN. i WROTE EARLER ABOUT THE NUMBERS NOT INCREASING AND NOW THEY AE GONE. ???

ALSO,, THE RED GUID LINES THAT WOULD SHOW UP WHEN YOU HID TREES ARE NOT STILL BACK. THANKS, J
Old Jan 27 2021, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
SOME OF MY FISH HAVE DISAPPEARED IN MY STORAGE. i CANNOT THINK OF THE NAME BUT ONE OF THE ONES MISSING WAS ONE OF THE FIRST FISH THAT CAME TO FARM TOWN. i WROTE EARLER ABOUT THE NUMBERS NOT INCREASING AND NOW THEY AE GONE. ???

ALSO,, THE RED GUID LINES THAT WOULD SHOW UP WHEN YOU HID TREES ARE NOT STILL BACK. THANKS, J
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems ONLY in this thread.

As you do not know the name or names of the fish missing I don't know how we can check your data for them.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

This will not bring back anything missing, but hopefully will prevent it from happening again.
Old Jan 27 2021, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi bluehair

I moved your post to the Migration thread since you dont have problems loading your farms.

Where arent you able to disable/enable farms? Is it by clicking in your farm's names at the top of the farm screen?

If so, that feature is still not available. If you click in the name, nothing happens so you cant Disable/Enable that farm for Superneighbor work.
thank you for the reply...will just wait until it is available to change