Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2021, 05:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile Congratulations

Getting the Super Neighbor back up is huge! And zipping! Congratulations on all you have accomplished so far!! And Thank You!
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:05 PM

Default Stuck today

I appreciate all the hard work on getting "our farming" back online. Today for the 1st time I got stuck on the white screen U60 and it wouldn't finish loading. I was able last night to visit a super neighbors farm but today can't do that just an fyi....... I there a "fix" for me?
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasgirlie View Post
I appreciate all the hard work on getting "our farming" back online. Today for the 1st time I got stuck on the white screen U60 and it wouldn't finish loading. I was able last night to visit a super neighbors farm but today can't do that just an fyi....... I there a "fix" for me?
Hi lasgirlie,
Has your loading ever gone past U60? It should be going all the way to U75.

Please try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reload your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 07:23 PM

User I/D # 1004250399
When will the developers be looking into helping us who still can't get on the Game ?
still stuck at U55
Old Jan 27 2021, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Hunter View Post
User I/D # 1004250399
When will the developers be looking into helping us who still can't get on the Game ?
still stuck at U55
Hi Moose Hunter,
I don't have any information on that. It may depend on when they have time to work on that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 07:32 PM

Thanks team for all your hard work. It is really starting to take shape. I like the yellow square for highlighting extent mode - I find it much easier to use than the outline you had in the old version.
Old Jan 27 2021, 08:03 PM

Default HTML upgrade

I receive this message when I work as a super neighbor for others
"2021-01-28 01:26:04.466 WARN DOTWEEN ► Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 200/50 to 500/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup"
Which would lockup my screen and make me reload the game. I made sure that both of us had Compressed Graphics selected in our preferences. However the tools I have and those of my neighbors can be vastly different. I've also selected Autoselect tools so it should pick the appropriate tool whether I sow, harvest or plow. There is a distinct difference in what is displayed when I work (sow, harvest or plow) my own farms.
Old Jan 27 2021, 08:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
I receive this message when I work as a super neighbor for others
"2021-01-28 01:26:04.466 WARN DOTWEEN ► Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 200/50 to 500/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup"
Which would lockup my screen and make me reload the game. I made sure that both of us had Compressed Graphics selected in our preferences. However the tools I have and those of my neighbors can be vastly different. I've also selected Autoselect tools so it should pick the appropriate tool whether I sow, harvest or plow. There is a distinct difference in what is displayed when I work (sow, harvest or plow) my own farms.
Hi Soccerguy,
I am sorry but we have never heard of this. Was this a message outside of your farms or in the console? Can you post a picture here with this or if in the console copy several lines before and after those.
Old Jan 27 2021, 08:27 PM

look at this you tube video it might give you some insight on how to fix it for Chrome

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 27 2021 at 08:32 PM. Reason: outside links not allowed
Old Jan 27 2021, 08:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
look at this you tube video it might give you some insight on how to fix it for Chrome
Hi Soccerguy,
Outside links are not allowed in the forums. I am not sure who or what you are answering about, but please do not post links to outside sites.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl