Hardware Protected Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
Rasterization: Hardware accelerated
Skia Renderer: Enabled
Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
Vulkan: Disabled
WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated
Hi thomsonmarilyn,
This is not going to help you get to your farms. As you were able to open a farm then you are able to get into the game. It was not the one you expected and was a new farm there is nothing we can do to help you through the forums. You will need to contact Support concerning this as I said in my previous post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2021, 12:01 AM

hi raul.. still unable to load my farms.. i had them for a little while to plant then next day cant load them..then later after rebooting several times got into em.. now again ..cant.. it sticks at U55 checkpoint.. id 10001963785223.. after the error of U55 the gray screen.. cant understand why sometimes i get into em then cant.. grateful for any help
Old Jan 24 2021, 12:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindy smith View Post
hi raul.. still unable to load my farms.. i had them for a little while to plant then next day cant load them..then later after rebooting several times got into em.. now again ..cant.. it sticks at U55 checkpoint.. id 10001963785223.. after the error of U55 the gray screen.. cant understand why sometimes i get into em then cant.. grateful for any help
Hi Mindy,
I am going to copy your post to the closed thread for the developers to look at this. We are not sure why some are stopping loading at the checkpoiunt 55.

Please click on the following link and confirm that you have also already done the 4 items listed under First Load of Farm Town with your browsers. If you haven't done those, please do them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

It could be an extension in your browser or possibly security on your computer stopping the loading.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2021, 04:02 AM

Facebook USER ID number is: 110588150456976
Gray Screen
2021-01-24 10:01:41.344 ERROR{"isTrusted":true}
Old Jan 24 2021, 04:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Default game loading

(Filename: ./Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)
2021-01-24 10:15:17.695 WARNWARNING: Set_Fullscreen - False, After - Display: 1920x1080, Screen: 1920x1080
Old Jan 24 2021, 05:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teupkelina View Post
2021-01-24 10:15:17.695 WARNWARNING: Set_Fullscreen - False, After - Display: 1920x1080, Screen: 1920x1080
Hi Teupkelina,

Have you all done any updates for your computer that may be showing? If you have not please do them so that you know your computer is as up to date as it can be. With windows computers, you can usually check for those by just typing update in the search box bottom left of your screen and then you'll see something like search for updates which you can click on and then follow the instructions.

When or if you have done those please click on the following link and confirm that you have also already done the 4 items listed under First Load of Farm Town with your browsers. If you haven't done those, please do them:

When those are done, try loading the game. Wait at least 5 minutes. First load can be very slow when using an older computer.

If it still won't load your farms at all, so that you can show and see things like your crops an trees etc on them, That's when you need to scroll further down the post to Persistent Loading Issues and follow the instructions under that heading to get the 3 items the developers need from you so that you can post them here.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 24 2021, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstertjie View Post
Facebook USER ID number is: 110588150456976
Gray Screen
2021-01-24 10:01:41.344 ERROR{"isTrusted":true}
Hi Monsterjie,

Your posts have been answered and we have sent you a private message to help you. To read your messages on the forum, look for your forum username top right of the page and click on Private Messages.

Your posts have been copied to the relevant closed thread, but you must do your computer updates and disable any extensions in the browser you are using before you try to load the game.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jan 24 2021, 05:16 AM

Still cant play...Last error message
2021-01-24 11:10:14.127 ERRORNullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
user id 100001862982791
Old Jan 24 2021, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBaker51 View Post
Still cant play...Last error message
2021-01-24 11:10:14.127 ERRORNullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
user id 100001862982791
Hi SBaker51,

Have you all done any updates for your computer that may be showing? If you have not please do them so that you know your computer is as up to date as it can be. With windows computers, you can usually check for those by just typing update in the search box bottom left of your screen and then you'll see something like search for updates which you can click on and then follow the instructions.

When or if you have done those please click on the following link and confirm that you have also already done the 4 items listed under First Load of Farm Town with your browsers. If you haven't done those, please do them:

When those are done, try loading the game. Wait at least 5 minutes. First load can be very slow when using an older computer.

If you can't load your farms at all, so that you can show and see things like your crops and trees etc on them, please scroll further down the post to Persistent Loading Issues and follow the instructions under that heading to get all 3 items the developers need from you so that you can post them here. We need what color screen you are seeing when the game won't load and please recheck what is showing under the console and see if it changed at all.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jan 24 2021, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
my ID # is 1475381721 Why does it say that I need to empty my storage boxes? There is very little in my storage now. Thank you for your help Momma Woods

Hi Momma Woods

Are you receiving that message when you open your storage or when trying to accept more gifts?

Please open your storage and let us know which % is showing up for Capacity in the upper right side just above the Harvest & Products button.

If you could take a picture of the percentage and the message you are receiving it would be great.

You have instructions on how to take a picture and post it here in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl