Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 21 2023, 12:34 PM

I am trying to figure out how to use a semi in order to import meat for a quest. How does this work. Also..how is a player suppose to complete a quest when some of us do not have the cash means to purchase a semi or train car! We use our farm cash for these things but when you only advance little by little it is rather difficult. why not let us use coin also even if they are expensive would be better than the months of waiting on the FC. Just curious.
Old Apr 21 2023, 02:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sis00048@yahoo.com View Post
I am trying to figure out how to use a semi in order to import meat for a quest. How does this work. Also..how is a player suppose to complete a quest when some of us do not have the cash means to purchase a semi or train car! We use our farm cash for these things but when you only advance little by little it is rather difficult. why not let us use coin also even if they are expensive would be better than the months of waiting on the FC. Just curious.
Hi sis,
I moved your post to the Help & support section thread about quests since the first part of your post you are not making a suggestion. I will copy the part you are suggesting coins for farm cash items back to the Suggestions. Please do not post questions or problems in the suggestions section as that is only for making suggestion to change the game.
You must own a semi in order to purchase the meat in it for a quest. If you do then you click on the open button for the meat in the quest. There are many ways to earn farm cash as well as buying it to purchase items which helps support the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2023, 06:34 PM

Default Peanut Soup

I have a quest for Peanut Soup. All the items are checked but when I try to produce the soup, i.e. the last item needed, I get a message stating I need to add 15 more Peanut Soup to my storage. How do I do that. I thought finishing the quest would add the soup to my storage. I hope I have not totally confused you because I am totally confused. Thanks for your help.
Old Apr 22 2023, 06:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
I have a quest for Peanut Soup. All the items are checked but when I try to produce the soup, i.e. the last item needed, I get a message stating I need to add 15 more Peanut Soup to my storage. How do I do that. I thought finishing the quest would add the soup to my storage. I hope I have not totally confused you because I am totally confused. Thanks for your help.
Hi Granny T ,
I moved your post to the thread about quests. Please provide your account ID so we can check this. You can find that ID number at the bottom of your farm page.
You would need to produce a batch of the peanut soup in the restaurant as it is telling you that you do not have enough in your storage to start a batch in the Taste of...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 26 2023, 07:23 AM

Hi! I am getting notices that friends have helped me in my quests, but nothing is showing in the quests themselves. I've missed out on finishing some quests because I have not been able to buy the item to put into the factory/facility eg bath mat. Just wondering if its just me? Thanks!
Old Apr 26 2023, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaO View Post
Hi! I am getting notices that friends have helped me in my quests, but nothing is showing in the quests themselves. I've missed out on finishing some quests because I have not been able to buy the item to put into the factory/facility eg bath mat. Just wondering if its just me? Thanks!
Hi Samantha

You can get notice about someone helped you with a coop quests when you buy from them the item you need.

I just take a look to your cooperative quest for Bath mat and it the step for Bamboo log pile is completes and it has 1 help note placed for buying bath mat.
Is that correct?

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 26 2023 at 08:48 AM.
Old Apr 26 2023, 08:51 AM

Ah! That may well be it! I was getting the purple notices in the box below the game and thinking that someone had helped in my quests, it didn’t occur to me that I had bought an item from them! Thank you!
Old Apr 26 2023, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaO View Post
Ah! That may well be it! I was getting the purple notices in the box below the game and thinking that someone had helped in my quests, it didn’t occur to me that I had bought an item from them! Thank you!
You are welcome Samantha
Old May 03 2023, 12:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Arrow working other peoples farms for a quest

I worked "Dream Catcher's" farms tonight, for a quest. I didn't get credit for it & I used a ton of gas!
Old May 03 2023, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlady2741 View Post
I worked "Dream Catcher's" farms tonight, for a quest. I didn't get credit for it & I used a ton of gas!
Hi zlady

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

Which kind of quest are you talking about? Regular quests (brown dice) or the Farm Pass feature?

Please remember that to be able to complete a regular quest step by working other farms or working other facilities you need to have the Employee lifeline.

For the Farm pass: you need to be hired at market by a stranger and get the bonus chest in each farm you work to get the Farm pass goal completed.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline