Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 26 2022, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmasqued View Post
Can't understand why after collecting FOUR pages of Fuel from the My Requests tab, the refueling icon shows ZERO gifts from friends. I collected at least 100, prob more as there are 50 gifts on each page???
(I cleaned mem, and did all the 'what you're supposed to dos', why doesn't it show up? Same last time, but thought maybe new update glitch, but it still showing zero from friends when i click to refuel.
Hi Unmasqued

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

When you accept fuel tanks as gift, they go to your gift box.

If you store them they are added to the amount of fuel tanks from your Oil Refinery.

Only if you accept the fuel tanks and you leave them in your gift box, then they will show as From friends when refuelling.
Old Nov 02 2022, 07:02 PM

Default No one is able to use my tools

Hello. ALL my hires cannot use my tools even though i click "let employees use my tools" my farms are pretty big and most employees are just chopping a tree one at a time. I tell people use my chain saw its much quicker and these are level 1000+ people and they all say it doesnt let them. i even rehire them to try to fix the glitch. this has been an issue for months for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2022-11-02 190359.jpg (79.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2022-11-02 190334.jpg (41.7 KB, 2 views)
Old Nov 02 2022, 07:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8urtaco View Post
Hello. ALL my hires cannot use my tools even though i click "let employees use my tools" my farms are pretty big and most employees are just chopping a tree one at a time. I tell people use my chain saw its much quicker and these are level 1000+ people and they all say it doesnt let them. i even rehire them to try to fix the glitch. this has been an issue for months for me.
Hi i8urtaco,
I moved your post to the thread about tools.

Yiour tools need to be in your storage for them to be able to use them. Farm cash tools do not take any space in your storage.

If you want us to check this further please provide us your account ID. You can find it at the bottom of your farms page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2022, 07:37 PM

Default still not working

i put them in storage and asked someone to test it to see if they can see my tools.
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100002344860442 Build No: 415
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2022-11-02 193438.jpg (21.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2022-11-02 193422.jpg (89.3 KB, 2 views)
Old Nov 02 2022, 07:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i put them in storage and asked someone to test it to see if they can see my tools.
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100002344860442 Build No: 415
Hi i8urtaco,
Did you ask them after you hired them, for chopping trees and on a farm that has trees to be chopped? If you weren't on a farm with trees needing chopping or didn't hire them for that job they will not see the tools. They only see the tools needed for the job on the farm they are on and hired for.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2022, 08:06 PM

Yes, I had a farm covered in trees and I put the chain saw in my storage before I hired them. They chopped with their own tools which was less than the x96 one. Since they didn’t see my tools
Old Nov 02 2022, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes, I had a farm covered in trees and I put the chain saw in my storage before I hired them. They chopped with their own tools which was less than the x96 one. Since they didn’t see my tools
HI i8urtaco,
They would not know which tools are yours or theirs as they would all show in the tool box. When they arrive at your farm they should be automatically handed the largest tool available for the job.

After you put the tools in your storage did you restart your farms? They may not have updated. From what I saw of your farms you only have sandelwood trees that are chopable trees. Which are trees that take 3 days to get ready again. So since they were just chopped you will have to wait until they are ready to try again.
Only the other thing I can suggest is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again when they are ready.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Nov 05 2022, 06:08 AM

Default Manuer Spreader not working properl

- my apologies, it is working now. -I have all of the manuer spreaders in my storage, normally they will spread on all farms at once, this morning it will only allow me to do one at a time

Last edited by dikelly3952; Nov 05 2022 at 06:12 AM.
Old Nov 05 2022, 01:56 PM

I just purchased a Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (9x9) and it is not showing up in my storage, as I had put in my storage. I paid $50 for it, which was subtracted from my account. Can you help me?
Old Nov 05 2022, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
I just purchased a Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (9x9) and it is not showing up in my storage, as I had put in my storage. I paid $50 for it, which was subtracted from my account. Can you help me?
Hi Jan

Your data shows you purchased the Harvester Ex 9x9.

You can check this yourself by clicking in Account tab above the game screen and then in Farm Cash Activity log button.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity