Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 05 2012, 02:54 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
why is it i get an email saying something and then it says to see it go to this link..i never see what was posted from that link..i just got on saying "where are the new train cars?"..i too would like to know where they are..left mine train unloaded wating to get one and nutin yet...i got me a new bigger, faster comp...nice...now i can play and enjoy it again.....love this game..also waiting for the new people...happy farming everyone...
Hi there,

When you post in a thread, you are subscribed to that thread and unless you've disabled them you will receive an email notification whenever someone else posts in that thread as well, even if it's not a direct response to your post.

As for when the trains will be here, they will arrive whenever the developers are ready to release them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 05 2012 at 03:26 PM.
Old Sep 05 2012, 03:24 PM

So, do I dispatch my train now; or, do I wait another day for the new cars to come out (as they were supposed to be here two days ago)? Decisions, decisions!
Old Sep 05 2012, 03:56 PM

Talking

I am wondering the same thing and also debating about the 'animal car' what to do about that one! I don't want it if its mainly for new users. What happens if we do get it an once we fill our barns with the animals? I don't want to sell the Car for Coins when I have to pay for it with FC to begin with! That is NOT fair!!!

I sure hope there is a better explanation on things that are going to be released than has up to this point in all areas actually. It is kind of like the blind leading the blind at times trying to figure out exactly what to do with something an how to use it to its full benefit, Especially if You don't own it yet an trying to decide if you want to purchase it!!!

Please consider giving more detailed instructions an descriptions of All ITEMS FT sells or releases! Thank you
Old Sep 05 2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I am wondering the same thing and also debating about the 'animal car' what to do about that one! I don't want it if its mainly for new users. What happens if we do get it an once we fill our barns with the animals? I don't want to sell the Car for Coins when I have to pay for it with FC to begin with! That is NOT fair!!!

I sure hope there is a better explanation on things that are going to be released than has up to this point in all areas actually. It is kind of like the blind leading the blind at times trying to figure out exactly what to do with something an how to use it to its full benefit, Especially if You don't own it yet an trying to decide if you want to purchase it!!!

Please consider giving more detailed instructions an descriptions of All ITEMS FT sells or releases! Thank you
once you have all the animals you want you can then sell them at the market, just like you do in "real life" at the cattle market
Old Sep 05 2012, 04:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I have a new neighbor, she Facebook messaged me asking if I had a combine, Yes I do. Then if i would like to do her farms. Well she is layered after layer, I started, didn't want hurt feelings, but connection bucked whirled, and said no dice. It kicked me off her farm big time. Proof to me, over layering is something the game computers do not like. I will have to think of a nice way to say no to her now. Love the game by the way
Honey, just tell her. Layering is her choice, but it hurts the rest of us by making the game unstable. I've had a few neighbors who have been playing way longer than me who have farms FULL of stuff, who layer and stack, and I cannot even get them to load, much less work them, even if I hide everything! I had to tell them I can no longer work their farms, that they should ask someone else but thanks for thinking of me! Just be nice and say your computer cannot handle the load of stuff on her farms and point her towards the forum so she can see it's not just you.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 05 2012, 04:09 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
So, do I dispatch my train now; or, do I wait another day for the new cars to come out (as they were supposed to be here two days ago)? Decisions, decisions!
Dispatch them now so the new trains will show up 2 minutes after your train leaves.
Old Sep 05 2012, 04:11 PM

Level:
XP:

I just read Raul's post again and nothing says that the new freight cars are going to be FC or coins.

We will just have to wait and see what they are.
Old Sep 05 2012, 04:14 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianski71@btinternet.com View Post
once you have all the animals you want you can then sell them at the market, just like you do in "real life" at the cattle market
...and the return you get from selling your excess will never equal what you pay to dispatch the trains to bring you stuff you don't need. Does everyone really have that many coins that they can afford to spend 10-20 million or more each time they send a train out? These trains are good for the newbies but they can't afford them! Sure, they will help the tedious task of working mass quantities of facilities, but at what cost?

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 05 2012, 04:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
Dispatch them now so the new trains will show up 2 minutes after your train leaves.

My dilemma, and thoughts, exactly!
Old Sep 05 2012, 04:15 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
I'm waiting.

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread