Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
Why not play the game fair you have
2 new facilities for the rich with farmcash
1 new facilitity for the poor with coins
Why can't you make it even
The rich get richer n the poor well they don't count
even on Farmtown.
That is not true, there are 2 with farmcash and 2 with coins, go back and look. I have friends that DO NOT have farmcash facilities and they are at the same level I am which is the highest, you don't have to have everything or take from the ones that can.
Old Aug 07 2012, 05:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

before the last update I had not experienced a shockwave player crash for 18 months....have now had it crash THREE times while working other peoples facilities...I used Google chrome and comodo dragon browsers....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE SORT THIS PROBLEM OUT? at the moment I have given up working any one else's facilities because of this problem..thank you

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 07 2012, 07:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
before the last update I had not experienced a shockwave player crash for 18 months....have now had it crash THREE times while working other peoples facilities...I used Google chrome and comodo dragon browsers....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE SORT THIS PROBLEM OUT? at the moment I have given up working any one else's facilities because of this problem..thank you
It seems to be a hit and miss problem. I also use chrome and the shockwave crashing come every now and then and then faster at times.

Makes one wonder. I have been on server 9, 39 and a couple of others.

Right now it is 39.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 07 2012, 08:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by suepatches View Post
I agree with Aussie Rae, this game is broken and what is so annoying is developers wont address the problem. It is not my computer or internet provider, I have used diff computer and many diff browsers same thing, have no issues with anyother games in facebook that I play. this is a good concept but isnt working very well. I dont think the flash player can handle the big hit of the mayor working so many factories at once. Love the idea but if I dont hit save before the mayor works and right after he works I get white screen, or black screen. I clear files from flash many times a day. I dont want any suggestions on what I need to do to my computer, it is fine, your game is broke.
The game is not broken, mine works fine, if the game was broken everyone would have a problem, mine didn't work til I disabled some flash files to re-enable the old flash player then it worked again.
Old Aug 07 2012, 08:16 PM

SINCE the last update - i keep getting SHOCKWAVE player crash on me every time i go from farm to farm. i uninstalled it and re-installed it and still keep getting this, it's making FT not enjoyable - thank you
Old Aug 07 2012, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suepatches View Post
i agree with aussie rae, this game is broken and what is so annoying is developers wont address the problem. It is not my computer or internet provider, i have used diff computer and many diff browsers same thing, have no issues with anyother games in facebook that i play. This is a good concept but isnt working very well. I dont think the flash player can handle the big hit of the mayor working so many factories at once. Love the idea but if i dont hit save before the mayor works and right after he works i get white screen, or black screen. I clear files from flash many times a day. I dont want any suggestions on what i need to do to my computer, it is fine, your game is broke.
i totally agree with this post!!!! This is getting old!!!
Old Aug 07 2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
The game is not broken, mine works fine, if the game was broken everyone would have a problem, mine didn't work til I disabled some flash files to re-enable the old flash player then it worked again.
YOU are very LUCKY IF ur's is working properly!!!!!! YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY-I can ASSURE YOU OF THAT!!! The GAME IS BROKEN and NEEDS to be FIXED ASAP!!!
Old Aug 07 2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
Why not play the game fair you have
2 new facilities for the rich with farmcash
1 new facilitity for the poor with coins
Why can't you make it even
The rich get richer n the poor well they don't count
even on Farmtown.
The 'poor' as you call us, got two facilities as well...just because one was once just a building, it is now a facility. Hey, we poor folk who had it don't have to spend anymore coins to get it. BUT IT COUNTS

I find FT Devs very fair in how they 'spread the wealth'
Old Aug 07 2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetBC View Post
YOU are very LUCKY IF ur's is working properly!!!!!! YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY-I can ASSURE YOU OF THAT!!! The GAME IS BROKEN and NEEDS to be FIXED ASAP!!!
I am sure the Devs are doing what they can. You can't work with programming an just snap your fingers to fix something. It takes time and sometimes quite a bit of time. Even tho it is frustrating for us players, I think a little patience is called for.
Old Aug 07 2012, 09:53 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I am sure the Devs are doing what they can. You can't work with programming an just snap your fingers to fix something. It takes time and sometimes quite a bit of time. Even tho it is frustrating for us players, I think a little patience is called for.
I along with MANY of my FARMTOWN NEIGHBORS have had PATIENCE for DAYS and DAYS NOW !! HOW LONG is long ENOUGH to WAIT without COMPLAINING??? Tell me that PLEASE!
Closed Thread