Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2012, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvoyce View Post
Awh, I was really hoping for an update on working factories.

While you are increasing production...how bout the semi truck production. I bought 3 semi trucks and only own 1 of each factory. I should easily be able to maintain enough meats and leather but come no where near what I need.

I still have enough FC to buy the new factories so I will get them, but come on! Seriously? Please, I WANT to keep loving farmtown. I really do. I have spend so many joyous hours over the last 3 years. Please don't make me go. Please? I've hit the point over and over, but I love this game and I just keep hoping for that excitement I always felt when the updates started coming. But the facility idea has been tired out for a while. I know many still loved the new factories coming out, but I'm sure people have got to be getting close to agreeing with my by now. No more factories! I know as long as they are making money on it they will continue to make them so I may have been a minority when I got tired of them a few months ago. But its so out of hand now. Other people have got to be over the factory excitement. If I can't fit one of every factory on 1 farm, then it has gone too far. When are they gonna stop, when we have 2000 facilities? Yes, the factories was an amazing idea when they came out. It brought a new life to the game. Getting new factories was exciting for quite a while. But now its just getting so dull. The time I spend trying to keep my factories going, the hours I spend trying to work for other people so they will return the favor; more factories means more time focused on them. Is it Farm Town or Factory Town? Games die when they don't evolve. Yes, I agree we need new or I would have gotten board a long time ago, but you are using the same idea over and over and over again and so these updates are feeling like the same tired thing.... they are not evolving the game they are overusing this idea. And the trains that could have provided that evolution are only supporting the factories idea. Dull.

I'm still so bitter about the trains too. The train idea would have been awesome if it had some something different. What it does I seriously find offensive. So now what, they are going to start coming out with 4 cars every month until people have hundreds of trains on each farm too because their factories can't meet what they need? So much potential wasted on support for what we already have going on our farms instead of exciting us to the game again. But hey, if people are happy with that, whatever, I just won't put my money there. It was a nasty way to make more money off of us to get stuff we already spent money to get. And BTW, That was horrible to come out with something to make us pay a second time for items we have already purchased. Shrimp, scallops, tomato juice, lemon juice and petrochemical barrels are all things we ALREADY paid for. You should have just increased production on those items.

I still love FT, but as I use up the last of my FC today, I'm done spending money. I'll bow out until there is something that makes me believe the game makers deserve it again. I know they work hard, and they have given us a game that I have invested so much time in because I really love it. But when they overuse the same tired ideas, they are basically being paid to keep things update technologically and add different faces to the same ideas. (Gosh, those trains really did me in. Such an amazing feature with endless possibilities wasted to get something we can already get elsewhere.) I'll pay out the cash when they catch my interest again.

Ok, my rant being over I'll go ahead and throw out the positive things I DO like...

-YEAH again for that increased production on things....(please please please increase the semi truck items as well).

-I'm excited to see the people decorations. Those will be cool.

-I do often forget about the great work of the minigames. I personally don't get into them, but I appreciate the addition and will try them out once just to see what they're about. I've got no complaints about them. They are cool, just not my thing.

-Glad for Farm 15. Not that I needed another farm because I have everything just the way I needed it. But it was really driving me mad having that last row one farm short of being an even grid up where we click to get to each farm. I feel like its complete now. :-)

Ok, now I would really like to see

1)Once again, because its so bad right now... the "working neighbors facilities" issue fixed. Someone had suggested you set it up like our current facility managers so we can work it all right there. I like that idea. But something needs to be done about it really soon. Its a huge problem.

2) The diversification ranks actually beginning to come into play. We were told it would mean something when it first came out and still its just a meaningless number up there.

3) The quests to start giving us the occasional FC and product as promised (hopefully a high demand one). I like the coins but after doing pretty much a quest a day since they came out I'm tired of seeing say "eventually will give..."

4) And just another little OCD quirk of mine, when everything is full and things are being worked, you can no longer see your Best diversification rate because the production and done numbers are too high and it is difficult to click the filter for which facilities are shown in the facility manager.

Even though I have some pretty big disappointments in the game right now, I still play because I still love it. Thank you for a great game. And I am hoping that you can start updating us with some exciting features.
I agree with the part about slowing down on the new factories/facilities and expanding products within what we already have available. I would love to see new flower products in the flower shop; new breakfast options in the breakfast restaurant, etc. etc. etc.! I rarely buy the dollar facilities because I have no place for them and I don't need them. I would love to see some of the productions rates increased for the mines and semi. And if there is one new tool I would love to have, it would be an animal feed machine to increase (or decrease, however you look at it) the time it takes to get milk, eggs, wool, hair, etc. I've bought everything I need to make my farming life as easy as I can afford to buy. Thanks for the great addiction, I mean, game!!
Old Jul 08 2012, 09:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Devs, for another great update :-) Farm 15 is already sowed up, and I love the new wagon that gives us more textiles. Thanks for listening to what we need in the game, makes it so much greater to play. And I only play Farmtown btw, going on almost 3 yrs now.
Old Jul 08 2012, 10:34 AM

Level:
XP:

I love all the updates, but on My Space we still cannot send or receive gifts. It has been since April that the sending gifts hasn't worked. I get a OPPS error message and then a message on my home page at My Space indicating someone is phissing my account. PLEASE can we get this fixed, PLEASE.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 08 2012, 10:47 AM

Level:
XP:

Wonderful update thank you all xx

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 08 2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Is anyone else having trouble using the full screen when working on the farms? What can I check to see what is causing the ultimate slowdown affect?
Knolan, full screen take more memory on you computer because of the graphics. I too use to work in full screen because found regular screen was to small for my eyes. Used an old trick I learn many many years ago to enlarge the screen. If you just need to enlarge the screen, hold the CTRL key and move your mouse wheel forward till you enlarge to size you want. (don't know why, but your computer takes less juice to work than full screen) When you want to decrease the screen, hold ctrl key and move mouse wheel back. If you mouse don't have the wheel, you can hold the ctrl key and hit the + sign to enlarge and the - sign to decrease. Hope this helps, hate working in small screen.
Old Jul 08 2012, 11:56 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Is anyone else having trouble using the full screen when working on the farms? What can I check to see what is causing the ultimate slowdown affect?
when you go to full screen right click and lower the flash to low. It has helped me with slower going.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 08 2012, 05:45 PM
Account Not Linked

The ?questionmarks?" buttons havent worked for me since the last upgrade and still dont. I click them and the screen fades slightly white but never fully loads, forcing me to reload the game.

Where has the train tracks been hidden? I've looked and looked.
Shouldnt they be in the train tab or paths / ground catagory?
Old Jul 08 2012, 05:56 PM

Train tracks are in paths/ground.... fairly near the bottom.... or do as I do... click Alphabetically and scroll down to the T's
Old Jul 08 2012, 06:09 PM

I bought a Wool Shed, a Rabbit Hutch & a Chicken Coop for Farm 15. I then bought 125 sheep & 75 rabbits to go in them. The chicken coop I filled with gifts. The coop shows my chickens inside but both the hutch & shed show zero animals inside. I paid for them and really need the increased products they would give me. Please help. I believe I am linked to my farm. With the new FB I really don't know my ID anymore.
Old Jul 08 2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123grandma View Post
I bought a Wool Shed, a Rabbit Hutch & a Chicken Coop for Farm 15. I then bought 125 sheep & 75 rabbits to go in them. The chicken coop I filled with gifts. The coop shows my chickens inside but both the hutch & shed show zero animals inside. I paid for them and really need the increased products they would give me. Please help. I believe I am linked to my farm. With the new FB I really don't know my ID anymore.
Hi, just checking,are you sure you didn't add the sheep to storage instead of the building ?
Closed Thread