Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2012, 07:37 PM

Thanks for the new facilities, they look great. This has been a terrific update!
Old Jun 14 2012, 07:51 PM
Account Not Linked

THANK YA...THANK YA ....THANK YA..Have 2 nursing homes..bought the first one..put it on the wrong farm.....stored it...then I couldn't find it in storage..so bought another..but..when decorating..My FAVORITE THING TO DO...I ran across it..it wasn't in buildings.....had to click ALL...BUT THAT IS OK..THE MORE THE MERRIER...I planted Durians the other day..where I really didn't want them..hiding a lovely house and KOI Pond..today..I am pullin the suckers our..they would just stink up the place anyway...
Old Jun 14 2012, 07:53 PM

Great job on the new facility designs! They fit quite nicely into the farm designs. Thanks a bunch!! Now get some rest and then could you please look at the Market issue with all the question marks beside everything and blank pop up boxes when I click on the question mark to see what it is used for. The question mark seems to be on everything now - ingredient or not. I'm afraid to sell anything :-)
Old Jun 14 2012, 08:01 PM

I suppose I may end up getting the thai and milk facility later, but it looks like they would be alot of work keeping filled. I am thinking I have too many facilities now as it takes hours to fill them and I can't afford all those loaders. Guess I shouldn't fill them daily.
Old Jun 14 2012, 08:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
THANK YA...THANK YA ....THANK YA..Have 2 nursing homes..bought the first one..put it on the wrong farm.....stored it...then I couldn't find it in storage..so bought another..but..when decorating..My FAVORITE THING TO DO...I ran across it..it wasn't in buildings.....had to click ALL...BUT THAT IS OK..THE MORE THE MERRIER...I planted Durians the other day..where I really didn't want them..hiding a lovely house and KOI Pond..today..I am pullin the suckers our..they would just stink up the place anyway...
if you had put it in Storage then it would of been found in 'Facilities" in your storage items.. i did that before and ended up buying a second also.. that hurts when they are FC items for sure...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 14 2012, 08:02 PM

Smile

Thank you for the update! I like the look of the new facilities also!
Old Jun 14 2012, 08:03 PM

Level:
XP:

i have been trying to load the facility manager for like an hour or sooo.. just not having any luck.. grrr did all the normal tricks still not having luck... will be back later on before i take the sledge hammer to my pc lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 14 2012, 08:05 PM

Really like the new facilities...... Bought all of them.....Like the idea that the new dairy plant requires the use of trees.... Now to make it perfect Let us rotate the trains.

Thanks

Fritz
Old Jun 14 2012, 08:07 PM

Level:
XP:

Whee....the wait is over!! (did not plant stars....so no prob there....tamarinds and durians go into storage, unless I run out of room like once before...lol)....but way to go...love it!!
Old Jun 14 2012, 08:19 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Don't worry about me, Grumpa, this grammy only prints the truth after I check it out. Was trying to bring up the farm and it was just sitting on loading user for a while, refreshed, was the same, then it came up, check my store and their they was.
So grammy was saved from the mob by slow loading.

Strange I thought they were a lynch mob not a firing squad.

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread