Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2012, 12:37 PM

When are the new facilities going to be coming....Plant Milk Factory (coins), Thai Restaurant (coins), Board Games Factory (FC), Nursing Home (FC) (Coming Next Week)?? This was posted on June 1, and they still aren't there. Thanks for all your help!!
Old Jun 14 2012, 12:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The updateed update said the new facilities are coming this Wednesday or Thursday.

Only the orange aliens know which this is the real this.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 14 2012, 12:54 PM

The game is really really slow right now. Maybe they are adding the new facilities?
Old Jun 14 2012, 01:09 PM

Thumbs up Excellent upgrades.......

I love the train...........especially when it will return loaded.

Can't wait for the new facilities!! Keep them coming.

Excellent job! You amaze me! You keep this game interesting, but also a challenge!
Old Jun 14 2012, 01:43 PM

come on where is our new stuff it pass the 3 to 4 days that told us the other day. or just come out tell when we might see the new stuff it getting old waiting. i was young when we started waiting now i am very old age of 17
Old Jun 14 2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
yes yes i Ditto this lol lol have to add this to the suggestion thread lol as well as the other freight cars we would love to have eh?? i am so going to add this lol everyone ditto lol lol

i know some folks are not understanding where the freight trains are leading us but i sure do and i am soo looking forward to the future of this idea.. i did get the one for Flour, corn meal, coffee.. though with coffee you will never need updates if we only have what we have so far.. but who knows what is on the horizon for this.. and it does eliminate the need to purchase the coffee grinder so that leaves us room for other items in it's place on our farms.. yay cool planning here... i think...
But we still need the coffee grinder to make caffeine don't we?
Old Jun 14 2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpa View Post
the updateed update said the new facilities are coming this wednesday or thursday.

Only the orange aliens know which this Is the real this.
giggle ..............................

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 14 2012, 01:56 PM

i have looked at what the trains do and to be honest i dont think at the moment i will bother as what they provide i have plenty of and i dont have that many neighbours who work my facilities for me to fill them up that often but i am sure the wagons come along i may change my mind
Old Jun 14 2012, 02:03 PM

History has shown the older players something about what Raul types, and what Raul could mean

Pending

- Next facilities coming this Wednesday or Thursday

This last entry (or as Grumpa would say.. the updated update) says only what it says, and it does NOT say

- Next facilities coming this Wednesday or this Thursday.

Depending on his proficiency in grammar, this could mean any Thursday. We should not assume that "this" refers to both days.

However... it sure as heck better be "this" today, or kidnap proceeding will begin.

Old Jun 14 2012, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roz1972 View Post
i have looked at what the trains do and to be honest i dont think at the moment i will bother as what they provide i have plenty of and i dont have that many neighbours who work my facilities for me to fill them up that often but i am sure the wagons come along i may change my mind
I think you are "on track"... there will be future boxcars, or flatcars, or maybe even tankers and refrigerator cars (for chicken).

Closed Thread