Old Jun 09 2012, 08:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
I was soooooooooo hoping that the rest of the update would happen last night..... maybe they still having problems with the freight train..... but would be great if they would release the new crop and new trees together with the other facilities they mentioned..... don't mind waiting for the train.. but have cleared space for the facilities and trees and would like to fill them.
Same thoughts here - it would be nice if they at least released the lemon grass and cashew trees and facilities. I've been looking forward to the Thai restaurant. Or else maybe they could let us know what's going on and what to expect, seeing how it's been more than a week.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 09 2012, 09:23 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Same thoughts here - it would be nice if they at least released the lemon grass and cashew trees and facilities. I've been looking forward to the Thai restaurant. Or else maybe they could let us know what's going on and what to expect, seeing how it's been more than a week.
Well today since there is no new release, I am going to go to a thai web page and look for their food, and see what they cook with that we don't have, and maybe I can figure out what kind of crops is coming besides the lemon grass or if we have any of the ingredients and start planning.... does that sound like a good plan? Of course, it doesn't say that they will cook with the same ingredients as the real thai cuisine, their chef may be an american chef and then we get "thai-am" cuisine. ;-)
Old Jun 09 2012, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
what does the train do that everyone is so anxious for? I need farm 15. These facilities need so much and since I don't believe in layering, another farm would be great.
The trains - for now - are simply decoration. So for those who like to design and decorate, they should enjoy the trains and tracks..... and await the time when they can be faced four or more different ways.

The Freight Trains are supposed to be the tool/facility/enhancement that we can use to increase the quantity of products we normally run short of.

Now that leaves a LOT of room for imagination, which is all we have at this time.

The Freight Trains could :
1] be similar to the Semi-Trucks
2] be workable by others as current facilities are
3] be available for coin and/or farm cash
4] be multiple items, each with a different category of products
5] be items that will inter-mingle with neighbors farms
6] be released in intervals if there are more than one type

and

7] could be released shortly, or not until the devs thinks that they will cause little or no glitches and problems.

we really can only anticipate "something new"....

Old Jun 09 2012, 09:29 AM

Just a little bit of a clarification for some who are considering the train and facilities as an "update". They are not going to be an update in and of themselves. If what Raul posted more than a week ago is an indication, the facilities and train are a part of the June 1 update. This is what is confusing and frustrating me : that it has taken over a week to roll out the rest of an update. Also, it would be very nice if Raul could come on board long enough to just give his supporters (we the paying players) a heads up on how things are going with these new facilities and the train. Perhaps the June 1 update should never have been, but rather a huge and great update when the expensive 6x6 tools, the costly land expansions, the normal costing facilities and the mega expensive (my prediction) train were all released together. It may have proven worth the wait, and diminished the postings on this thread exponentially.
Old Jun 09 2012, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Just a little bit of a clarification for some who are considering the train and facilities as an "update". They are not going to be an update in and of themselves. If what Raul posted more than a week ago is an indication, the facilities and train are a part of the June 1 update. This is what is confusing and frustrating me : that it has taken over a week to roll out the rest of an update. Also, it would be very nice if Raul could come on board long enough to just give his supporters (we the paying players) a heads up on how things are going with these new facilities and the train. Perhaps the June 1 update should never have been, but rather a huge and great update when the expensive 6x6 tools, the costly land expansions, the normal costing facilities and the mega expensive (my prediction) train were all released together. It may have proven worth the wait, and diminished the postings on this thread exponentially.
yeah exactly what you said.....
Old Jun 09 2012, 10:14 AM

I've got an idea! Fasten your seat belts...stop our avatars from slowly traveling around our farms. And use that added computer power to give us MOVING freight trains. How fun would that be?! LOL I'd even turn my sound back on if the trains whistled!! It'd make me feel like a kid again playing with my train set... Long shot, but I thought I'd put it out there.
Old Jun 09 2012, 10:17 AM

I don't mind waiting until it is right! I just hope after all this waiting the train release is not a big dud!
Old Jun 09 2012, 11:03 AM

I agree, atleast then we could have a good surplus of the new crops for the new facility, and i would rather wait for the Trains, that way they can get all the bugs out, instead of releasing them now and have issues with them later Thank You and Happy Farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Old Jun 09 2012, 11:18 AM

Level:
XP:

Have been looking forward to the Thai me 1 on Restaurant hoping that the freight is a fast freight and gets all the supplies that the Restaurant gets all its supplies in a timely manner.

I just wonder if the train is running slow ( since the game isn't ) or if Raul has checked out what the Restaurant has on it's menu and has THAT-ed on a big one already and forgotten what he was to do to get the release out.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 09 2012, 11:21 AM

Level:
XP:

I think I am getting hungry

Easy Appetizers and Fun Finger Foods
These delicious - and often beautiful - Thai appetizers are mouth-watering and taste-bud tantalizing! Great for special dinners or everyday meals, and always a hit when served at a party. These recipes also make perfect snack foods or side dishes. ENJOY!

•Thai Spring Rolls (Vegetarian, or with Shrimp)
•Easy Garlic Shrimp
•Thai Peanut Sauce/Dip - Great with Veggies and other Thai Finger Foods!
•Thai Lettuce Wraps
•Easy Chili-Garlic Shrimp
•Mini Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
•Thai Barbeque Ribs
•Baked Coconut Shrimp
•Easy Mango Sauce/Dip - Great with Cooked Shrimp and more!

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread