Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Yesterday, 12:37 PM

Thanks Taz. I mentioned the new platform simply because I saw it as an answer to other problems - "new version of game". The reason I am turning off that many is because I bought too many, and the game cannot keep up with the base ingredients needed, so I am trying a different approach. But that goes to the suggestion realm.
So meme cache should fix the problem? On that note, how often should I clean the meme? I use to do it on an hourly basis, but it makes my SN farms load slower, since it needs to find the info it should already know. I clean my browser caches regularly, and only use this computer for Farm Town - no excess garbage.
Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Taz. I mentioned the new platform simply because I saw it as an answer to other problems - "new version of game". The reason I am turning off that many is because I bought too many, and the game cannot keep up with the base ingredients needed, so I am trying a different approach. But that goes to the suggestion realm.
So meme cache should fix the problem? On that note, how often should I clean the meme? I use to do it on an hourly basis, but it makes my SN farms load slower, since it needs to find the info it should already know. I clean my browser caches regularly, and only use this computer for Farm Town - no excess garbage.
Hi Early Girl,

If you are reducing the number of facilities you are using it might be better to put them in storage if you have the room rather than unchecking them specially for the amounts you are talking about. There are limits to how much basic ingredients your farms can produce.

The only new things we get are the releases which is a new version of the program, but it has not changed platform. We get a new release roughly every month when they add new items and changes.

As far as the memcache I would not run it any more than you need to. If something messes up then run it. If everything is working right then don't. I might run it once a week or less depending on what is happening on my farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 03:01 PM

Thanks again Taz. I'm sure I might be missing something, but is there a way to put all these facs into storage as fast as possible? Or even sell the majority? It will take even longer to try and find them, and then put in storage or sell. I own all the tools that should be needed. Appreciate your help
Old Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks again Taz. I'm sure I might be missing something, but is there a way to put all these facs into storage as fast as possible? Or even sell the majority? It will take even longer to try and find them, and then put in storage or sell. I own all the tools that should be needed. Appreciate your help
Hi Early Girl,
No there isn't each facility you move to storage or sell gets a pop up for confirmation.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility