Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 22 2023, 01:29 PM

My Farm Pass goals do not appear to be registering. I have been working on a goal for Co-Op Quests that requires that I complete 9 quests, yet it has only recorded the one that I completed today, which brought my total to 8 completed quests. There are only 9 days left in this session. I know they were completed within this session time period. Same with regular quests. 6 are required for this session. I have completed 6, yet none of them have registered. Can you tell me if there is really something wrong, or if there is something that I'm not seeing here? Thanks!
Old Jan 22 2023, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncinj View Post
My Farm Pass goals do not appear to be registering. I have been working on a goal for Co-Op Quests that requires that I complete 9 quests, yet it has only recorded the one that I completed today, which brought my total to 8 completed quests. There are only 9 days left in this session. I know they were completed within this session time period. Same with regular quests. 6 are required for this session. I have completed 6, yet none of them have registered. Can you tell me if there is really something wrong, or if there is something that I'm not seeing here? Thanks!
Hi johncinj

All goals counts after you open your farm pass and get them.

Your goals are seasonal and we got new seasonal goals today so only regular and cooperative quests completed today after you opened your farm pass are counting.
Old Jan 23 2023, 07:08 AM

Wish to report what seems to be a bug. When getting a PASS reward to select from items to choose the sort by stored amount does not work, it stays alphabetical.
Old Jan 23 2023, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Wish to report what seems to be a bug. When getting a PASS reward to select from items to choose the sort by stored amount does not work, it stays alphabetical.
Hi John

I just checked with my husband account and it is working correctly.

When clicking to choose an ingredient they are showing up under Stored amount.
After clicking in Alphabetically option, then they showed different ingredients.

Could it be possible that the stored amount for those ingredients are for the first ones showed as alphabetically?
Old Jan 23 2023, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi johncinj

All goals counts after you open your farm pass and get them.

Your goals are seasonal and we got new seasonal goals today so only regular and cooperative quests completed today after you opened your farm pass are counting.
I open the farm pass goals first every time I visit - before I do anything else. As I understand it, the seasonal goals are available for 30 days. I now have 8 days left on mine and the goals have not changed. Within this timeframe, I have completed the quests required, yet only 1 shows up in the seasonal co-op quest. None of what I completed in the regular quests has registered. (1 more just registered this morning.)
Old Jan 23 2023, 01:18 PM

Quote:
I open the farm pass goals first every time I visit - before I do anything else. As I understand it, the seasonal goals are available for 30 days. I now have 8 days left on mine and the goals have not changed. Within this timeframe, I have completed the quests required, yet only 1 shows up in the seasonal co-op quest. None of what I completed in the regular quests has registered.

Hi johncinj

The seasonal goals are available for all month, but you get new ones every 7 days.
We got new seasonal goals yesterday, so that is why only 1 cooperative quest counted for your goal and non of the regular ones gave you points yet as you havent completed any since January 20th. You have 2 regular quest in progress.

Please open your cooperative quest manager, and then collect coins for the one to Make Firepot. See if after collecting the coins, it counts for your goal.

Just to be clear, only quests completed After your open the farm pass count for the goals.
If you had quests completed Before you open the farm pass then they dont count for your goals.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 23 2023 at 01:27 PM.
Old Jan 23 2023, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi johncinj

The seasonal goals are available for all month, but you get new ones every 7 days.
We got new seasonal goals yesterday, so that is why only 1 cooperative quest counted for your goal and non of the regular ones gave you points yet as you havent completed any since January 20th. You have 2 regular quest in progress.

Please open your cooperative quest manager, and then collect coins for the one to Make Firepot. See if after collecting the coins, it counts for your goal.

Just to be clear, only quests completed After your open the farm pass count for the goals.
If you had quests completed Before you open the farm pass then they dont count for your goals.
Thank you. I did open the fire pot quest to collect and it did register. I guess because I don't have the facility to produce the Rugelach, and it has been sitting there for such a long time, as well as having very recently complete a co-op quest goal, I didn't realize that the another quest for the co-op just opened. Thanks for your patience in talking me through this.
Old Jan 23 2023, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Thank you. I did open the fire pot quest to collect and it did register. I guess because I don't have the facility to produce the Rugelach, and it has been sitting there for such a long time, as well as having very recently complete a co-op quest goal, I didn't realize that the another quest for the co-op just opened. Thanks for your patience in talking me through this.
So glad it is working for you johncinj and thanks for coming back to let us know
Old Jan 26 2023, 10:01 AM

I am having a problem with the black cats. I am recieveing them as initial gifts from my player friends but they are not adding to the quantity that I need of 20, it shows only 3 and I have gotten atlease 15. Please help
Old Jan 26 2023, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpyon48 View Post
I am having a problem with the black cats. I am recieveing them as initial gifts from my player friends but they are not adding to the quantity that I need of 20, it shows only 3 and I have gotten atlease 15. Please help
Hi Scorpyon48

I moved your post to the thread about farm pass. Please do not post a problem or a question in Suggestions as that section is only to post ideas for the game.

Please take in mind that it has to be the original gift. You cant exchange a gift for the black cats.

If you have some black cats in your My Requests, then accept them and then load the game and see if they were counted for the goal.

If you do not have any black cat in your My Requests tab, then exchange one gift for a black cat.
Load your game and open your gift box.
Then hover your mouse on the black cat and click in MORE button.

You will then post to facebook asking your friends to send you that specific gift.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs