Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2016, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RFMad

Please open your yellow tool box and then click in the Seaport manager. Click in Enter Ship button and then in Load Products button. Think that you will have to click between 1 to 10 clicks to load the products. It is not always the same amount of clicks.

When products are loaded your neighbor's pic just disappears.
You have to click it the same number of times that there are active containers on the ship.
Old Dec 23 2016, 02:19 PM

So far the question I have not seen and can't find any indicator to help us, is when you dispatch your ship then go buy another one and try to start the container Prep, you get the message "you can only start one ship every 24 hrs. Okay, I saw that in the release notes. But nowhere can I find a way to tell when that 24 hrs is up, or how many more hours/minutes before the prep can start.
Old Dec 23 2016, 02:47 PM
Account Not Linked

I have dispatched my first ship and am very disappointed to find that it has not gone to my most active neighbours. One has not even played since 2014!
Old Dec 23 2016, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orx View Post
I have dispatched my first ship and am very disappointed to find that it has not gone to my most active neighbours. One has not even played since 2014!
Then this is a problem, it is not conforming to stated rules and should definately be passed on to the devs. Hopefully one of the moderators will get your farm info to pass on to the devs so they can check into this. Active neighbors has been under scrutiny since ships came out, but this is very wrong. Good luck to you.
Old Dec 23 2016, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorCornwall View Post
Oh.... and for those that are interested, you can add the ship onto your main tool bar to avoid having to go into the meeting menus to get it
VERY cool! Thanks for the tip.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 23 2016, 03:05 PM

what and when do the neighbors boosting the ships get?
Old Dec 23 2016, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
So far the question I have not seen and can't find any indicator to help us, is when you dispatch your ship then go buy another one and try to start the container Prep, you get the message "you can only start one ship every 24 hrs. Okay, I saw that in the release notes. But nowhere can I find a way to tell when that 24 hrs is up, or how many more hours/minutes before the prep can start.

assuming that will be added to the show times in the tool box eventually ... i hope
Old Dec 23 2016, 03:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Problem

If a neighbour goes on holiday, you have no control over getting your ship back. You have no control over which neighbours it goes to.

Problem

If a neighbour has decided not to do ships, they are unlikely to go into the ships tool and load your ship.

Problem

In order to visit 30 neighbours, you have to get through 5 neighbours per day. There is no notification that a ship is coming into port so you can load it and send it on it's way.

Question

Where does the stock come from? When the neighbour loads the ship, are the goods coming from that neighbour's stock?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 23 2016, 03:12 PM

Need a way to send your ship on if hasn't been worked by your neighbor. It took me about 7 hours to prepare my ship this morning and so far it has been sitting at the first neighbors port for 5 hours.
Old Dec 23 2016, 03:17 PM
Account Not Linked

this is not gonna work to well the way you have these ships set up.gonna be a lot of people peed about there ship being stuck at ports from 5 to ever how many days their neighbor is away from the game...and by the way how do you get the active neighbor list anyway? I have active neighbors that are no where on my list for the ship to go to their ports and they play everyday.so think you need to adjust the way you figure out whose ports they visit.
Closed Thread