Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2012, 08:15 PM

ty ty ty xxx
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:19 PM

Thanks for the update, Raul!
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:24 PM

Thanks for messing up the farms I took hours building all my ponds and coasts have moved. To some of us this game is more than just growing crops and making coins. 5 of my farms are now ruined thanks a bunch. Time to find a new game and stop wasting my money on this one me thinks.
Hope you happy with what you have done........ In future I'll be spending my money on a game that cares about it's player byeeeeeee
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky123 View Post
Thanks for messing up the farms I took hours building all my ponds and coasts have moved. To some of us this game is more than just growing crops and making coins. 5 of my farms are now ruined thanks a bunch. Time to find a new game and stop wasting my money on this one me thinks.
Hope you happy with what you have done........ In future I'll be spending my money on a game that cares about it's player byeeeeeee
Can we say WOW!!!??...uncalled for--, its a glitch with the todays update, give it time..
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Woah, that's a little bit extreme isn't it? Those of us that have been playing this game a long time understand that there are bound to be a few hiccups around new updates and the devs do tend to act rather swiftly on resolving any game issues. To say they don't care is really quite unfair and untrue. Just give it a few days
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:36 PM

Question

Add me to the messed up coasts and I can't take pictures any more.
Old Jun 01 2012, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Good luck finding a game where the devs care more than the Farm Town ones.
Old Jun 02 2012, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
yeah no kidding hahaha I tried them all before sticking with FT not one of them give a hoot about their players except the devs in FT.
Old Jun 02 2012, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
I so agree with this.

I've read quite a bit of this thread and haven't seen this mentioned so in the spirit of being a good beta tester . . . the hover texts are messed up. I can hover over a crop and get the F/W hover text, but if I move my cursor a bit, I just get one that tells me what the crop is - not whether it's fertilized or watered. I think I noticed other hover texts being messed up, too, but I'm not sure about the specifics.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:27 PM

i tried to move some mine back,as suggested but when i clicked on it to move i only got 3 options(not the usual whole list)-i got these options in order:: walk here, Hide, and close menu..lol, kinda like its not even there..but ty i know it will be fixed soon.
Closed Thread