Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
A long time ago that question was brought up, but the answer we were given is that it is a flash player issue and therefore can't be bigger, which is why we have lots of farms instead of bigger farms
i call each new farm a Paddock which over here in australia is a division of a farm divided by a fence

it would be great to see them next to each other as 1 huge farm but yes flash player has its limitations

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 08 2011, 07:33 PM

Thank you Raul for the update on the updates....am trying to decide which stable to buy. Is there any difference in their production capacity?
Old Jul 08 2011, 07:34 PM
Account Not Linked

TY all I colsed ft went back and now it works ty for the help
Old Jul 08 2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Leeanne View Post
TY all I colsed ft went back and now it works ty for the help
Oh that's good, glad to hear it. And enjoy using them, I love my bottling tool
Old Jul 08 2011, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry the Chameleon View Post
Thank you Raul for the update on the updates....am trying to decide which stable to buy. Is there any difference in their production capacity?
i dont think it matters i would expect the "allowed" limit will be 100 horses in each and limit of 1 working shed per farm.

im waiting till thay are moved before buying

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 08 2011, 07:42 PM

I was so excited to see the upgrade for working in facilities. Awesome!
Old Jul 08 2011, 07:49 PM

I love the update. The improvements in working facilities and ability to hire for multiple farms are long-awaited dreams come true.

There is one problem, which might be a glitch... or might have been a deliberate change. I own the Mobile Sprinkler and Flower Harvester tools. I've always been able to water flowers for my friends that hire me to do whatever jobs on their farms.. whether flowers were included or not. Since the update, the Mobile Sprinkler is grayed out in my toolbox when a friend hires me.. even if I'm hired to harvest flowers (when the flowers are still alive, but thirsty). If their flowers have withered, they can't hire me to harvest them until they're watered; and they don't always know if the flowers are ready to harvest until I water them. Bottom line.. the only way I can do flowers for a friend who hires me now, is to arrive first as a neighbor.. water all flowers on all farms that have flowers... and then they can hire me to harvest flowers. It's very inconvenient -- and I have to explain this whole thing to everyone now.

I know we were never supposed to be able to water flowers for anyone but neighbors (or is it friends..?) -- but please find a way to re-activate the Mobile Sprinkler tool for those of us who own it, when we are hired to work on someone's farms. Thanks!

Edit: I just realized that the problem I've described above is only when we're hired to do multiple jobs. The Mobile Sprinkler is still active when I'm hired to do a single farm job.. because the one-row extension of the toolbox is there, and that includes the active sprinkler tool. Since the update, with the automatic opening of the extended toolbox during multi-hire, the Mobile Sprinkler tool remains grayed out. So it's definitely a glitch.. which I hope you'll fix soon.

Last edited by Caren Katsmom; Jul 08 2011 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Clarifying the problem
Old Jul 08 2011, 08:13 PM

I've been waiting for the multi farm hire and I'm sooo excited it is here!!!
Old Jul 08 2011, 08:33 PM

Thanks, Al, I was not sure...gonna get green roof....less FC! LOL Anybody else have any scoop on the stables?
Old Jul 08 2011, 08:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry the Chameleon View Post
Thanks, Al, I was not sure...gonna get green roof....less FC! LOL Anybody else have any scoop on the stables?
Not sure what you mean by scoop (though manure scooper comes to mind lol)? We only know about the stables what you know
Closed Thread