Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2013, 04:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Another fantastic update for the BEST game ever.....thanks to all!
Old Nov 06 2013, 04:28 AM

Default My Farm was Haked

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...7477&farm_ix=0

this is My Farm it was taken from I have lost everything My id was stolen i can not access only as a https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...7477&farm_ix=0 i was dropped on a little new B Farm i have been playing for 5 years Raoul and spent up to 3000$ i am saying this here because i haven't heard from mods.. Raoul... can you please please tell them i know you can look me up on how much i have spent i am counting on you.. I cant stand much more of this i am just lost with out my farm and and all my neighbors.. i am lost without my identity ..he took my profile as well my history of my farms are just Gone i wasn't smart enough to put them on my computer all is lost sorry cant get any thing on the up date's i cant even see it in the store please Help me...Sandra L Huffman / Lovey of Sweetheart Fhttp://https://apps.facebook.com/far...7477&farm_ix=0arms Thank you for any and all help..8*(
Old Nov 06 2013, 04:33 AM

Well you certainly made me very happy this morning! While I was working at my farm my avator was keeping up with me instead of running around the place which slowed everything down.
Thank you very much you made my day! Now off to look at the other goodies
Old Nov 06 2013, 05:18 AM

Unhappy Time to leave

After this new update, and playing since farm Town began, I have decided I can no longer afford to play. I rely, along with lots of my neighbours, on cash gift items to purchase the more expensive items. Most of us can not afford to buy 50 farm cash to enable this feature. If I/we could afford it, to put real money into a game labelled Beta would and could be a foolish mistake. Beta means it can just close down. So sadly after being a loyal player since Farm Town began, it is now time for me to leave.
Old Nov 06 2013, 05:21 AM

Loving the faster avatar - really helpful. Not sure what the bank does but bought one anyway!!

I have never sent or received farmcash gifts, so that's no problem for me but just to say I have earned over 90 farmcash today by using the links to buy Christmas presents.
Old Nov 06 2013, 05:24 AM

I am a bit choosy as to where I put my credit card details, so I wont be using the links. I have heard of some scam coming from them, No thanks !
Old Nov 06 2013, 05:30 AM

So they say it is now only 25 Farm Cash that we need to BUY or earn (most of the earning ways do NOT work) but it is still requesting 50 Farm Cash. I am so disgusted with Slashkey right now
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17

Last edited by theperfectnina; Nov 06 2013 at 03:18 PM. Reason: was incorrect about price rise
Old Nov 06 2013, 05:33 AM

Since the update FTonly loads but you cannot get it to change farms on IE10 or whatever the latest version is called. On Chrome FT loads but shockwave crashes every 2 mins. I have had to go back to my old laptop to try and do anything with FT.

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 06 2013 at 06:04 AM.
Old Nov 06 2013, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
So they say it is now only 25 Farm Cash that we need to BUY or earn (most of the earning ways do NOT work) but it is still requesting 50 Farm Cash. Also a few minutes ago the price went up to BUY the Farm Cash. I am so disgusted with Slashkey right now
11. Send Farm Cash gift restrictions: In order to send Farm Cash gifts to others you need to buy at least 50 farm cash since you first started playing (or earn it by completing offers).

This is to stop users creating fake facebook accounts and using bots or auto clickers to quickly get to level 25 or 27 in a day or 2 and then sending Farm Cash gifts to friends or themselves. This is not fair to the users that do not use these tricks and it also impact Farmtown revenue.

We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again.

This last change will be released later today.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 06 2013, 05:59 AM

Not only have we not had a desperately needed increase in the production of Crude Oil, but we also have a new product in the Oil Refinery to use even more of the DESPERATELY NEEDED Crude Oil. Please increase the production of things like Crude Oil. Also while I am on, I have two facilities on my farm they show in my facilities manager but not on the farm, they can't be worked by my neighbours and dont show on my farm, but they are showing 100% in my facilities manager, anyone got any ideas how i can get them to show on the farm and be worked
Closed Thread