Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 09 2011, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive mary watson View Post
l already have stables with horses will l have to get rid of them and start again . thankyou for what you have alreasy given today
No, no, no, I have stables and horses too and this morning I was able to harvest them
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Ebony trees not showing a percentage - are they harvestable?
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
Ebony trees not showing a percentage - are they harvestable?
Hello,
You chop Ebony trees

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 09 2011, 07:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
I agree with you 100%, Nettie. Facebook has a lousy track record when it comes to privacy issues, and they are clearly making money from a ton of third parties who are very interested in obtaining our personal information. I believe it's a conflict of interest for Facebook to take over all purchases for games. I've spoken out often on this subject here in the forums. However, I don't think Slashkey or other game developers had a choice in this matter. Facebook undoubtedly told them it's their way, or the highway.

I can't say I won't buy anymore Farm Cash, but I won't buy it using my real identity or real financial information. The Facebook Credit gift cards are not easy to find.. and are not in my local Walmart stores, as Facebook claimed they would be. They are only sold in Target stores right now.
Try Walmart.com they have the facebook cards when I checked .

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:52 AM

As always, you guys are awesome! Thanks for all you do!
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosp41302 View Post
I love the new update-- i agree with all the others though-- one of the horse barns needs to be made available for coins. I was all set to purchase a couple horse barns before i have to go to work here in a bit, and figured i could work on filling them when i get home. i go to facilities and was totally disappointed to see the first one was FC, but shrugged it off when i saw there was a second one only to discover the second one was FC as well--WTH!

the rest of the animal barns are coin so why not have the horse stable be as well! hopefully they change this asap.
I agree they should have a horse-stable that you can buy with coins but certainly not the ones that you have to buy with FC that would be unfair to the people who have been playing FT for a very long time and have bought these.
Old Jul 09 2011, 08:17 AM

Just a quick observation, why does only one of the stables show up in the facilities manager? I have one of each of the stables and only the white stable shows up in the FM.
Old Jul 09 2011, 08:19 AM

The Red Maple trees (giftable only it appears) - are they producing now, or is that for a later update?

Have I told you lately how much I just <3 FT and the Devs? And yes I am so addicted I best run back to the market to get a 'fix' before someone needs to dial FT911 for me
Old Jul 09 2011, 08:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
The Red Maple trees (giftable only it appears) - are they producing now, or is that for a later update?

Have I told you lately how much I just <3 FT and the Devs? And yes I am so addicted I best run back to the market to get a 'fix' before someone needs to dial FT911 for me
Hello,

The new release just said
Quote:
In the next release we will add new products for existing facilities and use some of the new crops/trees.
So at the moment it's not used in a facility, but only the devs know whether or not they will be used in the future.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 09 2011, 08:55 AM

How many degrees of Dan are there? For "Dan degrees, or for levels of belts," how long does it take before one might see a result of "finding additional boxes" of a harvest?
Closed Thread