Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2011, 03:22 AM

Thanks for the update, but no thanks, not interested in anymore facillities, except for the snack machine and instant food factory but only because i already make the things needed to fill them to refer them to clients but i won't be purchasing anymore. I am one of those who is bored with having new facillities all the time. Also I noticed that you have got a tool called table and chairs and a drive through system that enables us to start all productions with one click on 7 restaurants and 8 fast food facillities but each of these cost 35 farm cash won't be purchasing these either, wouldn't of minded paying 35 farm cash if the tool enabled us to start production with one click for all facillities but these two and the bottling machine from last update means a total of 105 farm cash and thats still not all the factorys covered. I will continue to click one at a time thank you but I am sure there are a lot of people playing who are willing to pay for all 3 but not me. I am a long time player and will continue to play every day but I just wish we could stay clear of new facillities for a while and have some of the other suggestions added to the game. Thanks for fixing some of the bugs and enabling us to hire multi that is a great help.

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009
Old Jul 08 2011, 03:44 AM

Thanks Raul!
Since it's my birthday today a nice birthday pressie!
Old Jul 08 2011, 03:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing the new crops.
Old Jul 08 2011, 04:30 AM

Loving the new updates! Dreadful weather outside so think i shall be staying indoors & catching up (only when my son sleeps though!)
Old Jul 08 2011, 05:26 AM

Very disappointed with today's releases. Did we really need another food factory? Aesthetically it is almost like any other factory so not really sure what the appeal will be apart from just another factory to fill, which by the way is going to be hard to do despite the bonus's from the belts and dans. The music factory and school are nice because they will look pleasing to the eye for those of us that like to be creative on our farms.

I would like to have seen some new decorative items in this update. As much as I really like the facilities and services...and I mean REALLY do, the game is slipping away from what made me start playing in the first place, being creative. The more factories you release the more each farm will start to look just look like industrial sites.

I will argue with anyone who says that factories don't belong in the game, BUT it is getting rather old now. I was hoping to see more paths, ornaments, all those little things that can turn a farm from boring to absolutely gorgeous. There is a list as long as your arm in the suggestion thread for new decorative items that just seem to be ignored with each new release. I have given up posting there now.

AND of course I would like to have seen farm 11. I'm sure I am not alone in saying once I have created a farm that I truly like I really don't want to have to pull another down just so I can enter the competition or make room for more crops, trees etc., just to keep filling another boring factory. If you are going to keep releasing new services and facilities with each update then you have to release new farms more often to accommodate them, because as I say many of us just don't want to pull apart a farm we lovingly created.

Having said all that, this is still the best game on Facebook as far as I am concerned, and for the most part you devs definitely get it right. This is the first time I have been disappointed with a new release, which I happen to think is not bad at all. I am fully aware you can't please all of us all the time.

Last edited by Oopsy-Bumpty; Jul 08 2011 at 05:51 AM.
Old Jul 08 2011, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oopsy-Bumpty View Post

I would like to have seen some new decorative items in this update. As much as I really like the facilities and services...and I mean REALLY do, the game is slipping away from what made me start playing in the first place, being creative. The more factories you release the more each farm will start to look just look like industrial sites.

I will argue with anyone who says that factories don't belong in the game, BUT it is getting rather old now. I was hoping to see more paths, ornaments, all those little things that can turn a farm from boring to absolutely gorgeous.

AND of course I would like to have seen farm 11. I'm sure I am not alone in saying once I have created a farm that I truly like I really don't want to have to pull another down just so I can enter the competition or make room for more crops, trees etc., just to keep filling another boring factory. If you are going to keep releasing new services and facilities with each update then you have to release new farms more often to accommodate them, because as I say many of us just don't want to pull apart a farm we lovingly created.
I agree..... none of my farms are over crowded, but some are beginning to look like the food-court at a mall, or Industrial Drive. It is "fun" thought to try and group similar facilities on a farm and maintain a "theme". Fertilizing, staggering, etc, have become necessary if one wants to reasonably fill the facilities.

Billionaires are becoming a dime-a-dozen. And 10 million exp pts is more common. I remember the old days, when $1million was impressive.... now whoever is the first to work my facilities earns nearly $7million just for working a couple minutes at most.

Old Jul 08 2011, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I agree..... none of my farms are over crowded, but some are beginning to look like the food-court at a mall, or Industrial Drive. It is "fun" thought to try and group similar facilities on a farm and maintain a "theme". Fertilizing, staggering, etc, have become necessary if one wants to reasonably fill the facilities.

Billionaires are becoming a dime-a-dozen. And 10 million exp pts is more common. I remember the old days, when $1million was impressive.... now whoever is the first to work my facilities earns nearly $7million just for working a couple minutes at most.

Well unfortunately I have resorted to having 3 farms overcrowded, they are my working farms, nothing decorative about them at all. Everything is packed tight and aimed at a high production rate of crops, trees and flowers etc.. I actually don't mind giving up 3 farms for this, but the new update means if I do buy the new facilities then I am going to have to consider turning a 4th one into a working farm only, and at the moment I am just not willing to do that. If I thought farm 11 was on it's way I would reconsider it though
Old Jul 08 2011, 06:12 AM

ty for all the update i love all and have brought all again cant wit till the new seeds and trees are out tomorrow as well as the locked facilite
Old Jul 08 2011, 06:50 AM

great update thanks devs. but dont like that facebook have change the payment rules for adding farmcash. my mom have lost facebookcredits yesterday. got a text for paying but no credits.(mobile phone) but lucky for her she have a second account and there its works fine; so she can send from one account stuff to her 'real account'. and why i have the feeling that facebook have more profit on that way then the developers??? oh well whe find oure way to have some farmcash lol. and dont worry i 'am not angry on slashkey. i know its not youre fault. i'am blond but not that stupid and now i gonna enjoy the game again.
Old Jul 08 2011, 07:07 AM

I noticed you have been farming since June o9....I started play when it first started...january 09...you would remember how different it was back then...i dont think i could ever go back to the old way..lolol...
Closed Thread