Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 20 2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I had to buy 4 Big lakes with the boat before I was able to maintain enough Salmon and that is with fishing twice a day and fishing any other lake I can get my hands on.
i have 16 of those or more aswell as big and small sea coasts and i have excess of all fish

there really is only 3 waterways you currently need in ft to supply all facilities and that is the

Big Sea Coast
Small Sea Coast and the big lake with boat

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 20 2011, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Yes we already sent the devs this. It's actually fine to sell though because it is already added to your water. So you can actually sell it.
thanks - you moderators are the best!!

fyi ... I do love the new waterways.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Jun 20 2011, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
Here's my 2 cents worth:
1. THANK YOU for farm 10
2. THANK YOU for the free extra farm cash on the new levels
3. What a waste of programming on the Work All in the facilities - took me just as much time to work a neighbors facilities and I still had to go to every farm and then go back through again to work the service facilities - this added touch will NOT get our neighbors back working our farms and unless they work our farms, the game is pointless.
4. The stuff that is free all uses products that we are having trouble keeping in stock anyway, so why get them.
5. And all the farm cash items - enough is enough....won't continue to feed your unending piggy bank.
6. Bottling/Load ALL button in facilities - We paid farm cash for the other ALL button on the trucks - this is insanity that you want it now just for bottled items. What will the next one be? Just how many things are we going to have to pay farm cash for in order to load ALL in all facilities?
7. Speeding up the yeast production - I went to the trouble of getting 6 stinking trucks so I could have enough yeast and other stuff and now you are changing the rules. This is exactly why I won't spend another dime on this game. You want money today for something you are going to give away tomorrow. And I know this is the nature of the beast, but I wanted to express my discontent as I know others who have lots of trucks are thinking the same thing even if they won't say it.
I totally agree with points 1 and 2.

Point 3? I don't know about everyone else but I did happen to find working on my friends 9 odd farms somewhat quicker with the 'Work All' button. The game is not built around just working facilities. It's a social game and there's lots more to it than that one element. If your neighbours are not working your facilities start a thread in the forum (there may be one already) and find neighbours that are only too willing to take the time to work them for you, at least weekly.

Points 4 and 5? If you don't want them, don't buy them. I have enough facilities to fill out two farms so I tend to be picky with what I want now.

Point 6? Again it's by choice. I wanted them, I got them, I love them and the time it saves.

Point 7? I sort of agree a little here. I got 3 of those trucks myself so I wouldn't run out of the items it stocks. I could never get enough gifts from friends to do it that way. I'm quite happy to sell off the excess to the markets now and then. At least I make coins on the stuff sold. It's not a total loss.

I rarely respond to individual letters but this time I really felt the need to. I also wanted to add a thank you to the developers for every new addition this game gives me. Some things I want some things I don't. I just have to choose which ones suit my game play and whether or not I'm willing to part with fc for them.
Old Jun 21 2011, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
Here's my 2 cents worth:
1. THANK YOU for farm 10
2. THANK YOU for the free extra farm cash on the new levels
3. What a waste of programming on the Work All in the facilities - took me just as much time to work a neighbors facilities and I still had to go to every farm and then go back through again to work the service facilities - this added touch will NOT get our neighbors back working our farms and unless they work our farms, the game is pointless.
4. The stuff that is free all uses products that we are having trouble keeping in stock anyway, so why get them.
5. And all the farm cash items - enough is enough....won't continue to feed your unending piggy bank.
6. Bottling/Load ALL button in facilities - We paid farm cash for the other ALL button on the trucks - this is insanity that you want it now just for bottled items. What will the next one be? Just how many things are we going to have to pay farm cash for in order to load ALL in all facilities?
7. Speeding up the yeast production - I went to the trouble of getting 6 stinking trucks so I could have enough yeast and other stuff and now you are changing the rules. This is exactly why I won't spend another dime on this game. You want money today for something you are going to give away tomorrow. And I know this is the nature of the beast, but I wanted to express my discontent as I know others who have lots of trucks are thinking the same thing even if they won't say it.
if they stop the cashflow farmtown wont be around for long as it takes cash to pay the developers and to keep the servers running.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 21 2011, 02:18 AM

Thumbs up Thank you!

Thanks for the great upgrades! Just wondering if we might get an upgrade to the number of animals we can put in the barns? Thanks again, and keep up the awesome work!
Old Jun 21 2011, 03:46 AM

Default Pet shop and rabbit hutch

Neither my pet shop nor the rabbit hutch -which I already had - are showing when I work my facilities. Is anyone else having this problem and do you know what to do about it please. I agree with a previous posting that to click "fill all" in the same way as "store all" would be great as I have all the facilities and some as many as four times.

Thanks for a great game.
Old Jun 21 2011, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonielaj View Post
Neither my pet shop nor the rabbit hutch -which I already had - are showing when I work my facilities. Is anyone else having this problem and do you know what to do about it please. I agree with a previous posting that to click "fill all" in the same way as "store all" would be great as I have all the facilities and some as many as four times.

Thanks for a great game.
Hi, if you already had the Pet Shop or Rabbit Hutch prior to the latest release then that will be the cause. To get them to appear in your Facility Manager you need to put them into storage and then back on the farm. With the Pet Shop , it is best to wait until any production is finished or you will lose the remaining production when you put it in storage. With the Rabbit Hutch, you will have to remove any rabbits from the hutch before putting it in storage.. If you have a lot of animals in the hutch it may be easier to sell the hutch and buy a new one (if you sell the hutch and buy a new one the rabbits that were in the hutch will reappear in the new one) this will cost you 20,000 coins though.
Old Jun 21 2011, 06:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i have enough farm cash and i am trying to decide what new service facility or reg facility to purchase....... hmmmmmmmm choices for me right now are the Banquet Hall or the beauty salon , baby foods, fair foods any suggestions oh yeah the bridal one too lol?? easy to fill?? any hints appreciated i am reading the game guide trying to decide lol anything you think i should in particular look to read there??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 21 2011, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i have enough farm cash and i am trying to decide what new service facility or reg facility to purchase....... hmmmmmmmm choices for me right now are the Banquet Hall or the beauty salon , baby foods, fair foods any suggestions oh yeah the bridal one too lol?? easy to fill?? any hints appreciated i am reading the game guide trying to decide lol anything you think i should in particular look to read there??
For me my favorite is the beauty salon I always manage to fill that up easy to 100%.
Decisions, decisions, decisions wish you luck! ;-))
Old Jun 21 2011, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
The baby food factory loads up easily and makes a lot of $$. (I don't analyze with spreadsheets; it is just observation.) The Beauty Salon fills right up. Banquet Hall doesn't seem to although it does pay well. The only disappointing facility to me is taco stand, now that I eliminated the sushi stand.

Happy farming.
Closed Thread