Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 27 2012, 05:58 PM

Thanks, Rob T. But NOW I'm not able to go into my farms , at all!! After i bought the 16th one, and planted there, it's impossible to get in, at all. Tried both Mozilla and the Google Ophra. What to do??

Regards
Simera
Old Sep 27 2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Thanks, Rob T. But NOW I'm not able to go into my farms , at all!! After i bought the 16th one, and planted there, it's impossible to get in, at all. Tried both Mozilla and the Google Ophra. What to do??

Regards
Simera
Hi, I just loaded your farm without a problem , did you try clearing your cache ?
Old Sep 27 2012, 06:03 PM

Default Swimmers

Swimmers look cool in the large and small coasts but u have to be careful where you place them in water decorations. I now have a small child in an inflatable saddling up to my pool bar - LOL
Old Sep 27 2012, 06:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesto Farmer View Post
Swimmers look cool in the large and small coasts but u have to be careful where you place them in water decorations. I now have a small child in an inflatable saddling up to my pool bar - LOL
I will have to send one of my police officers from my farm over to your farm if you have child in an inflatable at your pool bar and you are serving alcohol to minors.

I haven't had time yet to look at the new people in the store been busy getting my farm 15 organized and all of my storage items moved to farm 16.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 27 2012, 06:09 PM

Default Levels TOTALLY inadequate plus 6x6 combine wastes FC

Wonderful. NOT!

I have 32 million XP.

Every update you release TWO new FC facilities, not to mention new tools, etc. So every THREE updates we get 25 levels=25 FC to buy 186 FC worth of facilities?

PLEASE give us at least 30 levels/FC so we can at least buy ONE of the two plus facilities/tools you release.

Otherwise you are telling us long-time players that our XP are WORTHLESS.
Why do you insist on penalizing us? We have EARNED those FC you won't give us for YEARS at the current rate of 25 levels every three months.

Also, why must I buy the 6x6 harvest and 6x6 plow to buy the 6x6 combine?
I will NEVER use the 6x6 harvest nor 6x6 plow since the 5x5 combine is much more efficient. So you are telling me I need to WASTE 40 of those ever precious FC in order to then spend 35 MORE FC to buy the 6x6 combine?! Ridiculous!!! The only prerequisite for the 6x6 combine should be the 5x5 combine!!!!!
Old Sep 27 2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, I just loaded your farm without a problem , did you try clearing your cache ?
Thanks. But yes I did. And I still have the same issues. Thanks for trying to help me.

Regards
Simera
Old Sep 27 2012, 06:17 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Dont get the error message - just get on the farm and then nothing. Ive tried loading my own farm and going to the neighbours farm first. Tried 4 different people - no luck. Dont usually have this problem.

Using WF8 and Google Chrome, Windows 7
i am also having problems working friends facs. lots of my friends are having same problems. i have cleared my net history and flash files, PLEASE HELP!!!
Old Sep 27 2012, 06:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Thanks. But yes I did. And I still have the same issues. Thanks for trying to help me.

Regards
Simera
Just a thought have you tried to click on your own link and see if you can get to your farm that way.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 27 2012, 06:23 PM

So sorry you have "fixed" the memcache! Please bring it back!
Old Sep 27 2012, 06:27 PM

A friend worked someone elses Facs and was really upset to find a coffin in her store when she went to sell the goodies! She thought it was a sick joke! She buried her son recently after he died in Afghanistan.
OK its a fact of life but not in a game.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by Tony D; Sep 27 2012 at 10:43 PM.
Closed Thread