Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 29 2009, 03:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerSue4U View Post
What I would like to know is...what happened to my fuel tanks? I have 4 left and today I have none?
Just a sec I need to check the name of this thread.

Oh I see you posted in the wrong thread sorry,you need to check out the official thread on FUEL
Old Oct 29 2009, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OWP View Post
Just a sec I need to check the name of this thread.

Oh I see you posted in the wrong thread sorry,you need to check out the official thread on FUEL
Sorry I thought the FUEL was part of the new release.
No need for sarcasm.
Old Oct 29 2009, 04:44 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: May 11 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerSue4U View Post
Sorry I thought the FUEL was part of the new release.
No need for sarcasm.
Don't take it personal Farmer Sue, some people are like this!

Visit Green Acres

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 29 2009, 06:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I agree with everyone else, I am at Level 34, need more land, need more places to go from here, and need to buy trees and most of all, I have never received more than 41 farm cash and all this being on level 34. What is up with all of this. Let us buy more land and trees and I will give up the farm cash as I don't miss what I don't have. Thank you for reading to my first post on this forum. Love Farm Town, nothing like it, thanks for all your hard work.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 29 2009, 08:56 PM

so... do we know when the NEXT new release will be?
Old Oct 29 2009, 09:06 PM

Default Connection to Server Timed Out

I cannot even water flowers, plow more than 4 fields or seed without getting "connection to server" issue. This has been going on for 3 weeks. I am on WF30 and would love to go back to WF38 - not as many problems. I am very frustrated and can no longer promote playing Farmtown... This also happens when I work on other farms, which I can no longer do. Can't even get to plowing as it times out when harvesting.
Old Oct 29 2009, 09:44 PM

Default Last Update

I have 2 things I dislike after the last update.
I find it pretty bad that I can plow and plant before my harvester is even done on my screen.
Also, I would like an easier way to change the seeds I'm planting with the Seeder instead of having to go back and click the Seeder again. Or am I missing something?
Old Oct 29 2009, 09:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozy View Post
Also, I would like an easier way to change the seeds I'm planting with the Seeder instead of having to go back and click the Seeder again. Or am I missing something?
lol. that takes like what? 5 seconds???
Old Oct 29 2009, 10:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi all, I'm level 33 and wanted to see what was up and what I had to look forward to. Seems to me there is not much if no land is acquired for those that have already made it to level 34. Oh my word, what have you guys been doing then? I'm so sorry all of you have been going through such a hard time. If this is all there is then what's a fellow farmer such as those below them got to look forward to? "YES" by all means please give the expansion to the one's who have reached level 34. Wow, I really thought that it had progressed farther then this. We have dedicated hours and hours of time putting in flowers and trees and adding buildings and for just that it takes time and effort. For all of the farmers that have dedicated themselves to all the months of filling each little square for plowing, seeding, and harvesting and making their farms look the best that it can be please respect them and give them "MORE LAND PLEASE". It's only the right thing to do. I've seen such great friendships built from being on Farm Town and the beautiful work being put into so many farms that it would be a waste to see it just stop. Oh, and to have a large storage for all the things that have been bought by the hard earned cash or even with real money would be a life saver. I really do not think it is realized what a big Icon that Farm Town has become. There are people of all ages on Farm Town now and to have people even think of leaving would be a waste. So, please to all the administrators or whomever I ask, "Please give the farmers of Farm Town what we need". Thank you
Old Oct 29 2009, 11:48 PM

Default When will be be getting more land???

The new updates are great, but when will be getting more land. I have been at level 34 for months now. The new machinery has taken away the need to hire anyone and can't be used on anyone elses farm. If you get hired by someone that has the machinery, you can't use it. If you do hire someone to harvest, it takes twice as long with the new way of harvesting. You lose coins if you leave the farm you just harvested or accept a hire to plow. I really love Farm Town, but am getting very bored with not being able to expand due to no more land being available. People keep asking about more land, so Farm Town developers, why don't you give us a clue as to when we can expect more.
Closed Thread