Closed Thread

Old May 04 2017, 06:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Cargo Ships

Why can't they put a cancel button to cancel a cargo ship? Sometimes, when I've made a mistake & chosen the wrong container or ship, I want to cancel it, but I can't. So I need to wait a full 24 hrs before I can start over. There should be some type of option for us to cancel a ship or container.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 04 2017, 06:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default EX Crop Hover info

When are they going to put the crop info when using the Combine EX? I need to know the crop info when I hover over the completed crops. I don't always plant the same crop on each farm. I have several crops on 1 farm that I use for the quests. So that, even if a crop is ready to harvest, I don't always harvest it right away, there are times when I need to know what crop I'm replacing. Because I can't always identify what the crop is & how long it will be good for before spoiling, so I need to hover over the crop to get the crop name & time frames. When are they going to fix that option? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 04 2017, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Why can't they put a cancel button to cancel a cargo ship? Sometimes, when I've made a mistake & chosen the wrong container or ship, I want to cancel it, but I can't. So I need to wait a full 24 hrs before I can start over. There should be some type of option for us to cancel a ship or container.
Hi knolan

It is better to post your idea in our Suggestion section to have all ideas in the same place.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestiosn:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Closed Thread