Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 09 2022, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
Does the policy of upgrading locomotives still apply? that is, buy them in order from standard freight, enhanced, supreme, ultimate, turbo or can I just skip to turbo? When I go to purchase a upgraded locomotive there is no lock appearing in the store on any of the locomotives?
Hi soccerguy

For the first set of trains there is no purchase order requirement, it’s only for the second set of trains that you need to have 1 of each train first.

We are updating Game Guide about this. Thanks
Old Sep 09 2022, 03:12 PM

So if I upgrade my trains, I can upgrade all 3 of them as long as I only have one turbo, one ultimate and one supreme and put the two freight and one enhanced in storage.
Old Sep 09 2022, 03:24 PM

Quote:
So if I upgrade my trains, I can upgrade all 3 of them as long as I only have one turbo, one ultimate and one supreme and put the two freight and one enhanced in storage.
Hi soccerguy

As long as you own one of each locomotive, you can then purchase a 2nd one.
Old Sep 09 2022, 03:26 PM

Smile

Thank you, that works for me!
Old Sep 09 2022, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Thank you, that works for me!
You are welcome soccerguy
Old Sep 09 2022, 05:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question standard train in my request/not on train manager

standard train in my request/not on train manager - shouldn't it also show up on the manager?
Thank you,
Sharon

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 09 2022, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharbu123 View Post
standard train in my request/not on train manager - shouldn't it also show up on the manager?
Thank you,
Sharon
Hi sharbu

It should show up in both places, your My Requests and your Train manager unless it is expired.

If you click in the request in your My Requests and you get an expired message then it doesnt show in your Train manager.

Also, just to be sure, reload your game and then open the Train manager to see if the boost request shows up.
Old Sep 09 2022, 10:25 PM

Upgraded one of my trains to Turbo and added two locomotives (ultimate and supreme) to other farms. I am able to access the turbo, supreme and enhanced trains from the train Manager without a problem. However when I moved three containers from the freight train on farm 15 and put them on the ultimate locomotive on Farm12 neither train can be access on those two farms. If you go to either of those farms and access them directly through the locomotive, it shows they are carrying product. Found out later that a superneighbor was on my farm at the time and might have had the train manager open at the time or using Farm Pass. Anyway, message at the Train Manager is Train can not be dispatched at this time because you have another train of that type dispatched in this farm. I tried clearing FT memory cache and browser memory cache to resolve this multiple times with no success.
Old Sep 09 2022, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Upgraded one of my trains to Turbo and added two locomotives (ultimate and supreme) to other farms. I am able to access the turbo, supreme and enhanced trains from the train Manager without a problem. However when I moved three containers from the freight train on farm 15 and put them on the ultimate locomotive on Farm12 neither train can be access on those two farms. If you go to either of those farms and access them directly through the locomotive, it shows they are carrying product. Found out later that a superneighbor was on my farm at the time and might have had the train manager open at the time or using Farm Pass. Anyway, message at the Train Manager is Train can not be dispatched at this time because you have another train of that type dispatched in this farm. I tried clearing FT memory cache and browser memory cache to resolve this multiple times with no success.
Hi Soccerguy,
When you moved the cars were the trains back and unloaded? If not then you will need to move those cars back where they were and wait for the trains to return and unload them.
I will clear your train data but I am not sure that will fix the issue until the trains return if they are showing dispatched when you check them through the engines. nYou will need to close and reopen your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2022, 11:32 PM

the trains were unloaded before I moved the cars. I checked the links to make sure that the cars were properly hooked to the trains. I wasn't aware that a superneighbor was on any of my farms at the time.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working